Achievement Guide

Tron

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
The Superbowl achievement is tough, I win the first game of the season and then sim but I never get into the Superbowl?

How many games do you have to win to get to the Superbowl?

There's not a set number of games that you have to win. In American Football, the 32 teams are divided into two sixteen-team Conferences (American and National) and each conference is divided into four four-team divisions (North, South, East, and West). To get into the playoffs, you must either win your division (have the best win-loss record of the four teams in your division) or have one of the two best records of the teams that did not win their division (these are called the Wild Card teams).

Overall then, six teams from each conference go to the playoffs - the four division winners and the two wild card teams. The playoffs are a single-elimination tournament with the team that have the two best overall records receiving a bye on the first week. Win the conference and you'll play the winner of the other conference in the Super Bowl. If you get a bye the first week, then you only have to win three games, otherwise, you need to win four, once you make the playoffs. Making the playoffs usually requires at least nine or ten wins in the regular season, unless your division is unusually weak.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi there,

I've just unlocked 6 achievements out of 11 in just one game but i haven't unlocked the "win a franchise game" while i was playing a regular season game of my new franchise. Are there specific requirements (rules, gameplay settings, difficulty,...) to unlock this one in particular ?

Thanks for your feedback

• 2 weeks later...
ea suck can play online with all the 06 games and soon the 07 games are going to be off and the game have G and i can niver get them like nba live 06 the 40G ea should stop this cos its pissing me off

This game doesn't even have an online achievement. So what are you talking about?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...