I need the three Defiant achievements that need to be done on the defiant maps.

They are Paper Beats Rock, Don't Touch That, and Last Man Standing.

I have 4 controllers so send me a message and FR and we can set up a time! I would love to knock these out and have no problem helping you out with some others you need as well!

GT: FrozenImplosion

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey looking to get people together for fire fight achivements. the kill 5 spartans as an elite achivement. kill an elite on a fatal fall. and some one to help me co op level 9 were i have to keep the scorpion intact. if you have halo combat eveolved and halo odst i need the firefight ones in those aswel. my gt is deadsea 18 on halo ce i need someone to help me co op it on legendary too. peace :) i have the anniverery and noble 1 dlcs i can help with

Edited by Deadsea 1993

Need the score attack achievement. Guide says 4 people are recommended. I'm close to wrapping up Halo reach.

Also want to boost the Anniversery achivements cause they look easy to boost and are all worth some nice gs. Like Beat down an enemy while jetpacking=50 gs. Awesome.

Need some help keeping the Scorpion intact on Legendary level 9 for the 25 GS achievement.

Working towards Lt. Colonial. I'm at Captain so am gonna be playing this game for awhile. My GT is Deadsea 18.

Look forward to seeing you on Reach fellow Spartan(s). :)

Looking to get help for two achievements, Paper Beats Rock and Bounty Hunter! I have 2 controllers and I'm willing to stick around and help other with achievements too. Message my GT: K Kash05 if you're interested :)

Anyone wanna get the DLC achievements for this game? I have several of them already, but I'd be more than happy to help you out with any you may be missing. Hopefully, we can get a party going on Friday or the weekend to knock these out. Message me if you're interested.

GT: powerm3tal

**COMPLETED**

Edited by powerm3tal

Hello all

I've been away from this game for awhile. I want to get my remaining achievements. Looking to join up on a boosting team to get the last 8 I need.

The ones I need are:

- Emergency room (Anniversary)

- All Alone (Defiant)

- Don't Touch That (Defiant)

- You Blew It Up (Noble)

- You Ate All The Chips (Noble)

- Totally Worth It (Noble)

- Poppin' & Lockin' (Noble)

- Cross-Mappin' (Noble)

I'll be available between 2PM and 7PM EST on both Friday and Saturday this weekend.

Send me a message if interested!!!! I'll gladly help trade and help others get their remaining achievements!

Thanks!!!!

I have three achievements left for this game and am keen to finish them off.

Don't Touch That

All Alone

Emergency Room

I have 2 xboxes, 2 people, and 8 controllers. Just need someone with 4 controllers and we can boost this easily.

Send me a message on XBL and we can get this done. Happy to help with any others you need.

need help with

score attack and

tank beats everything. Were you have to keep scorpion intact on level 9 legendary. i defbitly need co op help for this. im close to 100 percenting this game and can help with the anniversery dlcs in return.

gt is deadsea 18. so close to 100 percenting this game and wanna get these 2 annoying achivements outta the way.