Ign Bayonetta Review.....

civicgold37

I know the game doesn't come out here in the states until Jan 5th. But Ign just put up there review not too long ago Giving the 360 version a 9.5 and the ps3 an 8.2. Heres the link

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/105/1056885p1.html

Me personally...I cant wait for this game seeing as how I'm a big DMC and Ninja Gaiden fan. Although its more like DMC.

Only 13 games have gotten a 40/40 perfect score from famitsu. The only reason the PS3 ver. had lower scores was because of the clipping and frame rate issues that weren't fixed before its release because it was rushed to meet its deadline some of the graphics arent as clean. Bayonetta isn't over hyped, its over there the top action :uzi:with a dash of sexiness ;). Its without a doubt the Best action game ive seen in awhile. Even its achievements are pretty fun to get and not a chore like most jp games. The witch herself is one of the coolest video game characters ive ever seen and without a doubt the most badassed female one. The whole game itself seems very fun and approachable. I think the US sales might be pretty decent due to the high reviews and since mass effect 2 is almost month away and only army of two: 40th day is the only thing releasing soon that might divert sales. If youve got the cash, pick it up, its worth it!

Only 13 games have gotten a 40/40 perfect score from famitsu. The only reason the PS3 ver. had lower scores was because of the clipping and frame rate issues that weren't fixed before its release because it was rushed to meet its deadline some of the graphics arent as clean. Bayonetta isn't over hyped, its over there the top action :uzi:with a dash of sexiness ;). Its without a doubt the Best action game ive seen in awhile. Even its achievements are pretty fun to get and not a chore like most jp games. The witch herself is one of the coolest video game characters ive ever seen and without a doubt the most badassed female one. The whole game itself seems very fun and approachable. I think the US sales might be pretty decent due to the high reviews and since mass effect 2 is almost month away and only army of two: 40th day is the only thing releasing soon that might divert sales. If youve got the cash, pick it up, its worth it!

Couldn't of said it better.

Yeah, Bayonetta is definitely worth buying and I have to say achievements are brillant. Once you master the combos, it is one of the most entertaining game by far. Despite the game is not as hard as NG2 in Infinite Climax, it is still challenging and is, imo, the big surprise of this new year, as I didnt expect that game to be that awesome.