Harder? Call of Duty (Veteran) or Halo (Legendary)

JimCant

Which is harder to complete?  

136 members have voted

1. 1. Which is harder to complete?

• Halo (LEGENDARY)
    • Call of Duty (VETERAN)

I'm gonna say Halo's Legendary difficulty, because Elites aren't the same as the shooting gallery Russians and terrorists in Call of Duty. Plus, unlike Veteran, ENEMIES HAVE INCREASED HEALTH AND SHIELDS, it's not just you having lower health/them doing more damage. In Call of Duty, one or two shots from your pistol will still down a guy, but in Halo it'll take more to just down an enemy's shields.

This is the best argument I have heard on here that nobody has said regarding this.

No matter what level of difficulty in COD one headshot to any enemy and he dies.

With Halo, the AI is harder and has more health with each increasing level of difficulty.

I think this argument pushes it over that Halo Legendary is harder than COD Veteran just for this reason

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would say Call of Duty, but I feel like Halo is a lot easier to play as a first person shooter than Call of Duty. I think Halo is easier for non-gamers to pick up and still do alright on, and Call of Duty takes a bit more time to get used to.

Halo's Legendary is relatively tough compared to most other games now-a-days, but CoD's Veteran is a joke now. The Campaigns have been getting easier since 4.

Difficulty of CoD campaigns:

CoD2 <- CoD:WaW <- CoD 4 <- CoD:BO <- CoD:MW2 <- CoD 1 <- CoD 3 <- CoD: MW3

I haven't really played BO2 yet though

Its comments like this that make me wish there were some requirements to post in this thread. He hasnt finished CoD 1 on veteran yet rates it the third easiest game? Hasnt even played CoD 3 yet has it as the 2nd easiest. Easier than MW2 and BO??

What a joke!

• 1 month later...
Halo on easy is harder than Bioshock on Hard.

Maybe not try saying that WITHOUT dying on Very Hard he he.

COD isnt as hard as it once was. Almost everyone I know have 100%ed MW2,Black Ops,so forth. I 100%ed World at War twice. First time was a nightmare stuck on Heart of the reich for 2 months straight trying every night. Second time 100%ed on 360 in less then a week. Maybe I am good at FPS games anymore LOL

Back when I was a lil kid I beat Medal of Honor Rising Sun on veteran. ;) Now that was HARD. No AI friends to help you out. Gosh Medal of Honor was amazing. (MOH 2010 was great SP wise,online sucked,hope Warfighter is good haven't played it yet)

Edited by Deadsea 1993

Just finished Halo 4 solo on legendary and I stand by my vote of Halo being harder (just by a bit.) With the recent CoD games, you can pretty much run through the game in a couple of hours, rush through each level and barely get stuck.

Black Ops 2 on veteran took me about 3 hours where as Halo 4 took me a good 12+ just to give an idea. This makes Halo a lot more enjoyable and a decent challenge for most non Halo veteran players. The earlier CoD games were probably in par with the current Halo games (Halo 3, Reach, ODST, 4 etc.)

Just finished Halo 4 solo on legendary and I stand by my vote of Halo being harder (just by a bit.) With the recent CoD games, you can pretty much run through the game in a couple of hours, rush through each level and barely get stuck.

Black Ops 2 on veteran took me about 3 hours where as Halo 4 took me a good 12+ just to give an idea. This makes Halo a lot more enjoyable and a decent challenge for most non Halo veteran players. The earlier CoD games were probably in par with the current Halo games (Halo 3, Reach, ODST, 4 etc.)

so how log did it take you on World at War?

Overall the Halo games are more difficult.....but damm...WAW....what a bitch.

I've 100%ed world at war twice once on ps3 once on 360. The first time I got stuck bad on heart of the Reich took me two months damn grenades I tried to beat it every night for two months that gives you an idea of how hard it was. I wasn't out of the woods yet though the final marine mission after heart of the Reich was a bitch too took me 3 days trying every night to beat it,then there was the terrible sum of all zeros trophy to get. Second time was a cake walk 100%ed the game in 4 days guess I'm a boss anymore at fpss lol

WAW alone was harder than all the Halo games put together. I hate halo, I'm pretty sure I even suck at it...but every single game has been pretty easy to solo on Legendary.