Fantastic!

I went into this DLC thinking that if it was like the last 2 packs of DLC, it woudnt be soo good. Genkibowl wasnt what i thought it was going to be like, if they had thrown some missions alongside the Activities would have been really good, Gangstas in space was a good DLC Pack, with some good missions and fun to play, but this 3rd Pack is the best pack of the lot! The missions are fun and engaging, rocket launching police cars and rocket launchers etc, so much fun! this is by far the best DLC of the lot, and would strongly reccomend this one out of the 3 :D

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

I just finished playing this game in co-op with a friend... and we both agree, that if "Saints Flow" was a limited-use weapon item you could equip/reload... we would replay the entire game again (you know... "New Game+" - where you play again with everything you've already acquired).

Overall... "Saints Row: The Third" was very enjoyable, but to play it again (especially if there were an achievement for it) with all the items earned on the first play-through - AND with Saints Flow to use as a power-up... that would be AWESOME!!! :dance: