Grand Theft Auto 5 - 100% Completion Guide (Checklist, Collectibles, Stunts & More)

PowerPyx

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow, really? on r* website on their checklist for 100% it is listed, weird. maybe its glitched thats why they decided not to have it actually count for the 100%

No, it doesn't lol. The only things that count towards 100% completion are those missions that have a vertical colored bar next to them...it even says so on the top of that page.

Hey, im trying to get 100% but my miscellaneous is still 13/16, even though it should be 14/16, I think. I havent done the spaceship parts or the letter scraps yet. Because they are really boring to collect so I want to do everything else before them. And because I dont want to know that the game glitched and I get 99% and I collected 100 things for nothing. So I'll make a list that I have DEFINITELY done. I'll mark them as [X]

Collect all 50 Spaceship Parts (From Beyond The Stars).

Collect all 50 Letter Scraps (A Mystery, Solved).

[X, in stats] Complete 25/50 Under The Bridges.

[X, in stats] Complete 25/50 Stunt Jumps.

[X, in stats] Complete 8/15 Knife Flights.

[X, I have 5 money generating on Franklin and 4 on Michael] Purchase any 5 properties.

[X, a lot of them] Purchase any vehicle from a website.

[X, I threw the ball two times and walked like 20 seconds] Walk and play “fetch” with Chop.

[Went to her house from the Strip club] Complete a Booty Call.

[Got her in my car and did the thing] Use a prostitute.

[i robbed Ammunation, killed the guy and took the money, also one cloth shop] Hold up a store.

[Went to watch it for like 10 seconds then left] Visit the cinema.

[All done] 4 Friend Activities (go to the Cinema, play Darts, go to the Strip Club and visit a Bar).

No, it doesn't lol. The only things that count towards 100% completion are those missions that have a vertical colored bar next to them...it even says so on the top of that page.

hahaha, omg didn't even notice, not to mention it wouldn't add up right considering at the top it says 13/16 misc. and at the bottom I have 25/30. I was going for the REAL 100% anyways lol. oh well, which I still want to get literally everything even if it doesn't count towards anything. such as,

- Fully upgrade all guns

- ALL random events

- ALL golds

- ALL properties

- Epsilon Tracks

I am the most extreme type of completionist. Not only does it bother me if I don't have the game / achievements 100% even if there's extra content in the game I like completing it. well at least if the game is good.

Watching TV does not count towards the 100% completion achievement.

Even if it doesn't count towards the 100% achievement, it count towards real 100% and I too would like to know how trigger it as complete. I've tried all characters and tried sitting through one show for about 5 mins or so and still no go.

Okay so I checked from Socialclub that I havent done "hold up a store"?

I have robbed several shops.

The stores marked on your map (clothing, gun shop, barber shop...) will not work for this.

You need to rob a mini-mart. They can usually be found at gas stations. One is right across the street from Franklin's garage, behind the gas station. Go in, aim at the clerk and wait for a couple of seconds until he has given you the money. Doing this will add 1,2% to your total progress.

I'll add more info about this to the guide.

The stores marked on your map (clothing, gun shop, barber shop...) will not work for this.

You need to rob a mini-mart. They can usually be found at gas stations. One is right across the street from Franklin's garage, behind the gas station. Go in, aim at the clerk and wait for a couple of seconds until he has given you the money. Doing this will add 1,2% to your total progress.

I'll add more info about this to the guide.

I was just about to say "this info is in the guide!" then I realised it was something I added after you ported the guide over :p

hahaha, omg didn't even notice, not to mention it wouldn't add up right considering at the top it says 13/16 misc. and at the bottom I have 25/30. I was going for the REAL 100% anyways lol. oh well, which I still want to get literally everything even if it doesn't count towards anything. such as,

- Fully upgrade all guns

- ALL random events

- ALL golds

- ALL properties

- Epsilon Tracks

I am the most extreme type of completionist. Not only does it bother me if I don't have the game / achievements 100% even if there's extra content in the game I like completing it. well at least if the game is good.

Al properties is gonna require a LOT of money. I guess you're going to juice that stock and make billions lol.

I know watching TV isn't part of the 100% completion but, it's on the list on the Rockstar social website. And I can't get it to unlock. I've watched TV with Michael on one channel for an entire play thought but, it didn't unlock. I'm watching it again on the other channel all the way though, with Michael, in hopes this shall work. Did anyone else unlock this? If so, HOW?!?!

First of all great guide, helped me so much with the game. im stuck at 99.8% finished because I cant seem to figure out the last hobbies and pasttimes for franklin, it tells me I have completed 41 out of 42. for some reason tennis does not show up on my map for franklin, is this a glitch?

Franklin can't play tennis, you need to use Trevor or Micheal.