Achievement Trading Thread

Public Enemy

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Well i am not sure if this is trading achievements as this method kind of goes one way, but anyway below is what i need.

Mode: Big Ass Chains

Number of people needed: 2

What rank do they need to be: Kingpin (level 31 or higher)

Method: In BAC i am in the 900 area, with me needing to be in the 600 area for the Kingpin. What i need is two people who have kingpin (level 31 or higher) on BAC and will be on most time of the day. Normally in BACi play with four people, if it is a quiet day, four people shouldn't be a problem, if its a busy day it will be harder as there is more people. So i might exit and go back in later if it goes above 5 to 6 players

Why do i need two?: Simple, this increases the chance of winning and since i am beating two people above me in rank, this will go up way faster than normal.

I might if nessicary just use one person as it might be easier.

Yeah, don't worry this is the right place. The thread is called achievement trading thread, so you can talk about trading any achievement you wish with anyone that yould want to.

But frankly i don't have any achievements to trade in this game right now, sorry if you were looking for anyone else.

Hey fellas. Well my girlfriend just bought me this game...two days before SKATE and a week before Halo3!!! I'm probably gonna be playing it a lot for the next week, in between SKATE.

But i'm up for trading achievements!!! :) Just PM or message me on live and make sure you include that you want to boost for Saints Row!