6 months later, no achievement. Wonderful.

linktriforce007

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same as the guy above, first played online and first online achievement 25/3, UK, no Dedication for me though, Im VERY pissed off. Ill try again tomorrow and then maybe on the 1st October but after that Im done with Crytek games forever (unless patches and explanations are forthcoming).

The way they refuse to respond to posts regarding faults with their game on their own official website is an utter disgrace, how disrespectful and unprofessional are these guys!

Edited by o D M C o

Same bullshit here guys!

Maybe the boosters aren't able to unlock it?

Haha, come on really!?

Now that I've read all these posts I'm wondering myself if I'll be able to unlock this shit. That's why I hate such achievements. 6 months is waaaay to long to block you on your road to 1K.

My first cheevo was 03/26/2011 --> "Try Me"!

Gotta check it in a few days...

Same as the guy above, first played online and first online achievement 25/3, UK, no Dedication for me though, Im VERY pissed off. Ill try again tomorrow and then maybe on the 1st October but after that Im done with Crytek games forever (unless patches and explanations are forthcoming).

The way they refuse to respond to posts regarding faults with their game on their own official website is an utter disgrace, how disrespectful and unprofessional are these guys!

I literally just went straight to multiplayer instant action,TDM, didn't touch any settings or my classes just played the game out.

Hope you get it mate. They really do take the piss with this. I feel seriously lucky to of got it.

I've been trying once everyday, until today. think I will try later but I'm seriously thinking that you either get it, or you don't at all. I would say to just play for extended periods of time and hope it pops but obviously that's pointless seeing how simple its going for some, just making me think more so that it probably never will.

I hate to say this guys, I really do, but "dedication" just popped for me no problems.

First game: March 25th

Played again: Sept 24th

Did not reset my level 50.

Did not participate in the beta.

Did not delete any save files.

Boosted the unholy buggery out of the game back in March and was not reset on the leaderboard.

Played Instant Action, got one kill.

The achievement popped as soon as the game finished. Also I don't think it was a full game either as I looked at the timer and I remember thinking that it was a very short game as there was only 3 minutes left. Sincerely hope you guys can work it out, good luck!

I match all of this except for the dates. According to my tag I got 3 separate online achievements on the 26th of the 3rd. I've played one online each day from the 23rd of this month (September) and I've had nothing.

Played just now on what I'm guessing is the official 6months day. Did a instant TDM, got 16 kills and nothing! Will try again tomo, and in theory it should unlock. If not, and if it come later, they've screwed this one up royally!

This is all I need for the 100% so it better unlock!

I match all of this except for the dates. According to my tag I got 3 separate online achievements on the 26th of the 3rd. I've played one online each day from the 23rd of this month (September) and I've had nothing.

Played just now on what I'm guessing is the official 6months day. Did a instant TDM, got 16 kills and nothing! Will try again tomo, and in theory it should unlock. If not, and if it come later, they've screwed this one up royally!

This is all I need for the 100% so it better unlock!

My last one as well. Figures , no glitches in the game for me till this one.

Currently, the most common thing among those that have had this glitch on them is that they signed up to mycrysis.com in-game. Theory is that doing that is whats causing the glitch.

On their own forums, a user posted a pic of his mycrysis.com profile page, and its totally messed up: http://www.mycrysis.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=42&t=39876&sid=0bde10d09a14bea64a6307a8c93987e2 (scroll down halfway)

Its possible that thats what is causing the problem, if any stats are possibly linked to it and are messed up it might not have even registered when/if you played it. Six months possibly down the shitter...

To those that have unlocked Dedication, did you or did you not register a mycrysis.com account in-game?

Don't know if there is a point in posting failed attempts but anyhow...

First game: March 26th

Played again: Sept 26th, 27th

Did not reset my level 50.

Did not participate in the beta.

Did not delete any save files.

Did not clear my cache.

Did not boost, got to lvl 50 "legit".

Played a few Instant Action and Team Instat Action. Both from the start and by joining mid game.

No achievement.

I just stumbled upon this post at the sister site PS3Trophies.org :

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/crysis-2/122808-everyone-get-your-platinums-27.html

A member named "gramreaper" sent an email to EA regarding the glitched achievement (trophy on PS3) and got an answer where they say they are aware of the problem.

Quoting part of the reply by EA. "I understand your concern and current status of trophy glitching is confirmed, it has unlocked early for some people and has not unlocked for the majority of others."

Let's hope EA manage to get CrySuck to fix this. Cause I'll sure affect the sales for Crysis 1 on PSN/XBLA in a negative way.

To those that have unlocked Dedication, did you or did you not register a mycrysis.com account in-game?

That's a tough one, it's been a while. I can say with 100% certainty however, my brother who defines the word apathy certainly didn't and he got his achievement. I'm pretty sure I didn't but can't say with absolute certainty.

I cant even remember when I played my first match :(..... Does it have to be exactly 6 months ? or can it be after 6 months?

your online achievements have a date associated with them. look it up in your xbox profile.

the achievement hasn't popped for me either yet. first match played was on march 25th.