Achievement Trading Thread

GDMFS0AB

Also i don't appreciate this! Looks like you posted it around the same time you private messaged me saying "sorry to me, You've had a bad day". For the comment that preced this quote.

Add 2 faced & shallow to your CV bud!

This doesn't open the door for you to start slating me again, I am simply pointing out a fact!u

Also it can be very hard to group people together for boosting, especially when it's a long shot and complete guess work. I applaud you for being the one to want to test it out and i hope it works for all our sakes.

But just chill out.

WHOA DUDE...you seriously need to back off! I was not dissing you on that post. I was simply saying I was done arguing about this. I just want to get this achievement before the Texas Heat is over, and so are others. And Neo deserved what I said for being a troll. Trolls are the exact reason why all the good people are leaving this site

If you, Neo, or have anything to say anymore negative things to say, message me. Sitting here writing this whining crap are making both of you look like lilttle bitches and trolls. And its starting to get REAL OLD.

Edited by ViperxSniper

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you want to join add your name to the list.

We will do this by having 2 people calling/checking and everyone else will fold to get Smart Fold +500XP each hand, we need to go fast so please make sure you know how it works.

We will be doing this at Diamond table so if you get promoted its easy to get demoted back to diamond by just going all in and losing.

1. Shadow Monkey

2. Chaos Mythology

4. Viperxsniper

Like nastolgic was saying, I have one of these already on my achievement guide with about 7 people already. Feel free to sign up for it. I had to move it there for certain reasons that you can probably figure out

WHOA DUDE...you seriously new to back off! I was not dissing you on that post. I was simply saying I was done arguing about this. I just want to get this achievement before the Texas Heat is over, and so are others.

If you, Neo, or have anything to say anymore negative things to say, message me. Sitting here writing this whining crap are making both of you look like lilttle bitches and trolls. And its starting to get REAL OLD.

Don't try and turn it around! You know what you wrote, If you didn't mean it that way then work on your wording.

As for negative, I am perfectly positive and so are the threads in this forum until you come on biting everyones head off!

I have nothing negative to say and if/when i did i would put it here not in a PM. You seem to have outbursts first then think later.

You also seem to class another side to a discussion as negative. People will always write their thoughts, Just because they are different does not make them negative.

I'll be watching to see behinds theory works. Good luck :]

1) It requires 10 players on the same table in a Texas Heat match.

2) It requires cooperation and precision.

3) It requires no network issues.

4) It requires the gold medal achievement to be working.

If any of the above conditions are not met, it won't work.

At this moment in time, at least 2 of the above conditions cannot be met.

Don't try and turn it around! You know what you wrote, If you didn't mean it that way then work on your wording.

As for negative, I am perfectly positive and so are the threads in this forum until you come on biting everyones head off!

I have nothing negative to say and if/when i did i would put it here not in a PM. You seem to have outbursts first then think later.

You also seem to class another side to a discussion as negative. People will always write their thoughts, Just because they are different does not make them negative.

Well, seems like your claim to stop being childish were lies. So I WILL actually be the adult and no longer respond to any more of your childish troll post.

Edited by ViperxSniper

Well, seems like your claim to stop being childish were lies. So I WILL actually be the adult and no longer respond to any more of your childish troll post.

Holy crap! I love the way you try to make yourself look like the good guy!

I ended my last message on a good note! Negative you obviously can't see that.

Good day!

Still looking for more people to boost Texas Heat for Saturday night. Gold medal achievement is glitched for right now but maybe fixed by then. If not, we can boost some of the other achievements (the Ding! and 5,000,000 chips) and I will also keep the list and after the achievement is fixed have the boosting party then. Sign up on my official achievement guide by clicking here

Edited by ViperxSniper

I only have two achievements left and I doubt they can be unlocked. One is for Gold Medal and the other is 5,000,000 chips. I wish there was a way to get them because they will expire on June 2011. Right?

The gold medal one is glitched, the 5,000,000 is not. I am having sign ups for boosting on my achievement guide. If the Gold Medal is not attainable by Saturday, then we will be boosting other achievements like the 5,000,000 chips achievement

Looking for people to do Gold Medal Champion. I figure if we take over an entire table and do the boosting method for Winner's Circle that we can almost all get it tonight.

Dibs on first XP

MESSAGE GT @ FYRE 300, say Gold Medal Champ.

The earlier we do this the more likely we'll be able to get everyone theres in just about one sitting.

Alright, scratch my previous posts. Putting together a 30 person group to get this terrible achievement out of the way. I've been in several groups and everyone keeps on doing their own thing. It results in NO ONE GETTING ANYTHING DONE! So:

1. Everyone folds unless they are the blinds. If you are a blind, check until the end.

2. EVERYONE FOLDS unless you are the blinds.

3. Even if your hand is a royal flush, you will fold unless you are the blinds.

4. Everyone gets the achievement if we do this correctly so don't mess around like the last bunch I was with.

TABLE 1

1. FYRE 300

2. crolladder

3. Xtreme Nights

4. PureEvil x21

5. APOPHIS1989

TABLE 2

TABLE 3

I want to attempt this every time possible until everyone gets it. So every Saturday (Tuesday I have classes) until everyone on the list gets it. I WILL personally play until everyone on this list gets it. Hopefully everyone else will do the same.