The Official Bitching Thread

WalterWhite

Yeah, not sure why they held back on so much for the Online, but I guess it would've been irrelevant, given they had five years to concoct the Online, and then two weeks to ensure it would relatively work after release, and it was one of the worst Online launches I've ever seen. Oh well, I wasn't even upset that I didn't get to try the heists, nothing else excited me Online.

True story :(

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread could have less than 1500 posts if people kept their private, irrelevant shit to the PM system.

So apparently after doing a few missions before being able to play with friends, I had to do it all over again. Character still exists and nothing was deleted... WTF?

And what's the point of an introduction, if I have to do it a second time to play online with someone who has already past that point?

What a wreck of an online!

This thread could have less than 1500 posts if people kept their private, irrelevant shit to the PM system.

So apparently after doing a few missions before being able to play with friends, I had to do it all over again. Character still exists and nothing was deleted... WTF?

And what's the point of an introduction, if I have to do it a second time to play online with someone who has already past that point?

What a wreck of an online!

The game probably just hates you, but then you're probably used to that. ;)

I have an itchy ass...

Less typey, more scratchy:p

I have to agree that the online is starting to get stale. The jobs are becoming too repetitive and it seems less people are interested. Normally I could send out invites and within a minute would have a full lobby.

I was really looking forward to the content creator, that seemed like it had a lot of promise and could add hours of fun:( I have a feeling by the time it comes out most people will have moved on.

I have a feeling by the time [Content Creator] comes out most people will have moved on.

Yeah, most likely.

It sucks, I was SO hyped for every aspect of this game and thought I'd be playing it on and off until like mid Spring.

Now I just see myself playing it like once a week at most maybe.

Yeah, most likely.

It sucks, I was SO hyped for every aspect of this game and thought I'd be playing it on and off until like mid Spring.

I thought it would replace Call of Duty for me as my go to shooter. Now it's just gonna be a palette cleanser in between COD sessions.

Less typey, more scratchy:p

Maybe next time you will decide to wipe and wash your hand.

no u.

<3

Yeah, most likely.

Same here, I haven't touched the game in nearly 10 days I think and with BF4 who knows when I'll next play. I was so close to my level 200 target too and I just suddenly lost interest.

When the Heists drop I'll be sure to come back and give them a try. This game is still my GOTD (D 4 Decade yo.)

I thought it would replace Call of Duty for me as my go to shooter. Now it's just gonna be a palette cleanser in between COD sessions.

"Palette Cleanser" lollolollol.

Same here, I haven't touched the game in nearly 10 days I think and with BF4 who knows when I'll next play. I was so close to my level 200 target too and I just suddenly lost interest.

When the Heists drop I'll be sure to come back and give them a try. This game is still my GOTD (D 4 Decade yo.)

LOL DECADE?! Nah man, you're insane :p I'll come back and try the heists, we gotta do some of those together dude, it'd be fun I'd hope.

I can't believe we all lost interest. Most of us regulars were excited like little children but it soon died down.

i was also excited for heists and its been pushed back. my friends and three brothers went back to cod and halo for the time being. i am just the achievement hunter so i keep playing till i get my 1000 G. I was unhappy with how online was working in the beginning but at least my character wasnt deleted. about fifteen of my friends characters were deleted and a couple were at sixty before the criminal record exploit was big. online has been boring since my friends have left for codghosts bf4 aciv and bo2

"Palette Cleanser" lollolollol.

LOL DECADE?! Nah man, you're insane :p I'll come back and try the heists, we gotta do some of those together dude, it'd be fun I'd hope.

I can't believe we all lost interest. Most of us regulars were excited like little children but it soon died down.

Not for nothing, but it's not just you guys. I've noticed a heavy decline in interest levels for games in the past 3-4 years. There's a TON of hype about 3 months prior and then within 2 months, everyone super-grinds and wears themselves out.

I've not lost interest, I just crazy distracted with Black Flag. I had some significant time in over the weekend due to my Extra Life event but overall, I'm just anxiously waiting for heists to be included.

I'll care. :/

Anyway, seems the Vapid Sandking XL is RWD... WTF?

These are the silly things that bug me. A giant truck! Good for Offroading? NOPE.

Also, and I'm the only one here, I'm going to bitch about the clothes. Why can't I chose what color my shirts are? I have to either wear a mismatch outfit or something I don't want to wear because it matches.

(sorry, I've bitched about everything else, guess I had to find something hehe)

These are the silly things that bug me. A giant truck! Good for Offroading? NOPE.

Also, and I'm the only one here, I'm going to bitch about the clothes. Why can't I chose what color my shirts are? I have to either wear a mismatch outfit or something I don't want to wear because it matches.

(sorry, I've bitched about everything else, guess I had to find something hehe)

I too am annoyed by this. Another annoyance with the clothes, I can't get a suit with a tie unless it's a bow tie. Unless I missed where the standard regular ties are. I hate bow ties, and would enjoy being able to put on a full suit before I walk down the street with my AK47 murdering people.

I too am annoyed by this. Another annoyance with the clothes, I can't get a suit with a tie unless it's a bow tie. Unless I missed where the standard regular ties are. I hate bow ties, and would enjoy being able to put on a full suit before I walk down the street with my AK47 murdering people.

You can get a normal tie. Forget the store as I haven't played for a while now.

Pretty sure you can only wear a tie with a tucked shirt underneath a suit jacket or with a business shirt

( this option is available when you put on a suit jacket). For some reason you can't put a tie on with a suit jacket/suit vest combo.

All clothes shops sell the same clothing, apart from one of the posh ones were i cant find hats in it.

• bLaKgRaVy changed the title to The Official Bitching Thread