FAQ: How To Unlock Recon. Step By Step.

Vendetta

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the hardest thing about the Vidmaster Challenges is finding a team of four for Firefight and not having one random kid on your team that wants to be a hero and run out to try and kill everything all the time...other than that they're all pretty easy as long as you're patient enough on Legendary.

I think the hardest thing about the Vidmaster Challenges is finding a team of four for Firefight and not having one random kid on your team that wants to be a hero and run out to try and kill everything all the time...other than that they're all pretty easy as long as you're patient enough on Legendary.

agreed, many people still play like they are master chief and have shields.

I'd just like to point out that the Halo 3 achievement guide doesn't have the three new skulls as of yet. Any chance you know of a good video for their locations?

Yeah I just noticed that. I figured the guide maker would have posted the you tube vids. Just a sec I will find the thread with those vids and link that as well.

hey

ive jus got to set 3, round 4, wave 5 alpha site then as soon as we were goin on to set 4 my game lags out and all of us get kicked out i was so annoyed i did everything u said, so at least i know it works but i am really struggling with this achievement

experienced players needed please !!!!!

GT: xx pwnage 23

......i dont get it...HOW did u get all the achivements so fast??? especially the 4 player live ones???? its amazing

this is no joke .... we started the campaign on legendary and got the vidmaster dejavu all in 3 hours lol

the game is extremely easy during co-op.

In a matter of 2 days ... i only have firefight left as i went through the campaign 3 times and got everything.

Done the achievements, got the recon, good guide, only thing I'd change would be the firefight level, me and some mates did Lost Platoon, tbh, 1000% easier, 1 person in a chopper the whole game, 1 person on wraith duty and 2 floaters, dont leave the compound, and your set, we ended up getting 1.5m ish score and 22 lives left at the start of the 5th set,

so we died and wiped the 22 lives so we could get out reconz >_>

Done the achievements, got the recon, good guide, only thing I'd change would be the firefight level, me and some mates did Lost Platoon, tbh, 1000% easier, 1 person in a chopper the whole game, 1 person on wraith duty and 2 floaters, dont leave the compound, and your set, we ended up getting 1.5m ish score and 22 lives left at the start of the 5th set,

so we died and wiped the 22 lives so we could get out reconz >_>

This is more time consuming but it is a little easier for sure. I have been told by multiple people that this method takes 2 to 2 1/2 hours. In contrast the other level took me and 2 friends (we signed in a dummy account that hid in the corner) about 90 minutes.