Achievement Trading/Online Partners Thread

Nozza

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lookin' for others to work on the Content Collection #3 dlc *Chaos* achievements... Ok, I'm down to needing only to beat each of the 4 maps on Veteran, but I'd still love to have someone to play with. Tired of playing MP modes solo to be honest.

And to my surprise I can never find anyone via the Find Match option!

My gamertag is Casyle if anyone's interested...

Edited by Casyle

Just got MW3 & I'm Looking for a partner thats mature preferably one who also has a mic, to run through the Special Ops Veteran Missions & Survival Maps on. "Disc Content Only". I've all ready completed most levels but willing to help out w/any levels you may need as well. So if you're seeking the same Achievements as I am regarding Special Ops send back a reply. Will also be getting DLC Collection Content 1,2,& 3 at a later date.

GT: GentlePine62

Just need Deliver This, the achievement for beating Special Delivery on veteran. This mission is just kicking my butt! If anyone is interested in trying to tackle this annoying mission send a PM to my gamertag, Casyle.

• 2 weeks later...

Looking to get help for the achievements on the the DLC Spec-Ops missions from "Vertigo", "Special Delivery" and "Light'em up". Especially looking to get Flyswatter and "To Jugger or to Jugger-naught" at the moment but also the rest of the achievements on the other missions too. GT is Zephyr Star, and just message me saying MW3.