NEDGO

so me and a fellow player have both been talking about the second avatar award.

and me and him both neither have gotten it.

we've gotten all 100% on every level but the last of trial realm and last of final realm.

trail realm last level you can only get 99% on cuz your guy must die.

and no matter how many times i try, freeing the ooganis in the final realm last level doesn't ever register that i did it after i beat the level.

we have also gotten the edibles except for the second to last realm.

you can't get all of them because they're are not enough spices to swallow them.

if anyone has gotten this award, and knows how, post it in here.

so far, i have beaten the game to the fullest extent.

and there's still no award.

I just got answer from NinjaBee PR:

Important part:

From what I hear it seems like it'll be an easy fix for us to implement. But I don't know yet when we can post the update, because we have to work through Microsoft to do updates like that. Hopefully soon. Just to let you know what it is, the second avatar award is the Fire Chief's mask. You can see it on the loading screen whenever a new level loads.

I have 2 bugs so far. The Village Of Hammer says 90% and I collected everything and didn't die. And the second glitch was the achievement The Way The Booli Crumbles. It added it to my overall gamer score but unlocked the achievement for the game but its not adding the score. BTW the game is fun.

Edit: I checked Ninja Bee's website. A guy posted the same glitch as myself for the same level.

Edited by XBL Unreal

if you read a few replies up, you will see they know about the avatar award and are working on it. and you don't have to double post. edit buttons are in your posts.

I have more then just the avatar award bugged. I wasn't at that part of the game yet and some glitches don't affect everyone. So I posted again. Next time I will edit my post. BTW, I was just stating that I have more then just the avatar award glitched.

• 3 months later...

Definitely a glitch on the Award, but I also can't get 100% on the last level -- no matter how many times I've saved all three Ooganis, the game still says I haven't freed them... Maybe they are tied together?

This seems to be getting more and more common on the games I've played... Glitches like this, I mean. Does anyone know how long the update process normally takes?

I (and everyone else, it seems) am having the same kind of problem with Comic Jumper, and want what was an otherwise great game (Comic Jumper, not Ancients of Ooga so much) to not be blemished by something that should have been caught in all of the testing done by the developers and Microsoft BEFORE release. Thanks for any info.

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
FYI the award works now. just replay the last level where you get all the ancients together to revive the chosen one and the award unlocks

Nope me and a gang of other people get an ! for the award and you still can not wear it. It will pop now saying you have it but you still can't use it. So until I see someone that is actully wearing it, it is STILL GLITCHED:locked in my book. :uzi:

Nope me and a gang of other people get an ! for the award and you still can not wear it. It will pop now saying you have it but you still can't use it. So until I see someone that is actully wearing it, it is STILL GLITCHED:locked in my book. :uzi:

i was able to wear it to submit the award to this web site.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/game/ancients-of-ooga/awardables/

i did dress my avatar while at work that day using xbox.com

so maybe the dashboard avatar editor does not support it yet but the web site does?

ill find out when i get home

• 1 year later...