Quite Accomplished achievement is glitched

Mr Arrow

Confirmation today from THQ - here is my email and their response:

Please do not reply to this email. To help ensure a prompt response, please click the link at the bottom of this email to refine your question.

On 10/3/2011 you posed a question to THQ which was noted as inquiry 169337.

The question you posed and our response are listed below.

Your Question, Comment or Feedback:

I believe the Quite Accomplished achievement may be

glitched. Presently I have 31 single player accomplishments completed, but the counter is only

showing 30. I did not cheat any, or change the date

on my console to get these accomplishments, I did

them all legit. I have lost 20+ pounds - thank you.

But I do love my achievements and I fear this one is

a problem. Can you please take a look into this. If

you need more input from me I an glad to offer it.

Thank you for making this great game and for taking

the time to read my email. Sincerely - Nigel

Response :

Thank you, Nigel, for contacting THQ Customer Support.

This is a known issue and the test team is aware of it. They believe that if you downloaded the game update while in the middle of an open workout program, it could have caused the issue. However they are still researching this issue and have not given us confirmation or an official solution. Once we receive a solution or answer, it will be posted on our support site here.

Best regards,

Jodie G

THQ Customer Support

http://support.thq.com

Now we wait and see if they fix this or just let it go :(

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I've been checking my accomplishments everytime i get one, and yesterday i got the "trained by the best" accomplishment (the one for being trained by every trainer) and but it didn't credit it on the overall accomplishments.

Because i've been backing up nearly everyday i was able to reload an older save and see if it would unlock on a 2nd attempt, which it did not, so this may be the glicth accomplishment. I'll update when i've tried a few more things

today i tried removing the dlc and the title update to see if i could unlock the accomplishment that way and a strange glitch occured that may allow for some of you to get the achievement.

I loaded my game up and the ingame music immediately stopped, which is strange, i then checked the accomplishments where it said i had been trained by 17/18 fighters, i did a hit the mitts(easy rountine 1) against the last fighter and the accomplishment didn't unlock. I went back to the player tracker and found it has reset the counter to 1/18 fighters, and the fully focused accomp. (for preforming all hit mitts perfectly) had also reset, yet I'm still credited for the same amount of single player accomplishments.

In short i'm now actually credited for 1 more accomplishment, even after installing the update again.

tomorrow i'll do the fully focused accomplishment again and see if it credits me for it twice.

For those of you with 30/31 this may allow you to unlock the achievement.

today i unlocked a different accomplishment and it added to the counter, i then unlocked trained by the best again, and it still didn't regester so i must assume that this is the accomplishment that isn't counting for people.
I've been tracking my accomplishments, too, and this is the one that will not register for me, either, even though I have done them all and it shows that way.

I noticed when I downloaded the Faber DLC that it reset back to 0. And, now after completing them all again, it still didn't register in my total accomplishment count. Not only that, but the DLC reset my streak counter for completed consecutive moves at -30,000. So frustrating!!!

I hope whatever you do works, queeg!!!

sadly it didn't work, i did all 15 hit the mitts and all 18 trainers and it still didn't unlock.

The only thing i can think of trying is deleting the dlc and doing all 18 hit the mitts as I had reinstalled it during my attempt.

Looks like we have to the rely on THQ fixing this.

Someone should let them know its which accomplishment it is that its not regestering properly, i tried but got too lost on their website.

I sent a message to THQ Support this morning about some issues I have encountered personally and about the Quite Accomplished achievement:

1. My 30-Day Programs not showing up as completed

2. A -30,000 streak

3. Quite Accomplished achievement glitched (nobody in the world has it)

We'll see what they say this time. I'll post it when I get something.

NOTE: This is the link I used to send the support message: http://support.thq.com/thq/consumer/question.asp

Edited by xMac73
Added the NOTE/Link

So, this is the response I received from THQ regarding my 3 issues:

On 2/15/2012 you posed a question to THQ which was noted as inquiry 182979.

The question you posed and our response are listed below.

Your Question, Comment or Feedback:

I am having several problems/issues with my UFC Personal Trainer game on the Xbox 360:

1. I am having a problem with my 30-day workout programs not being shown as completed. I have

completed two full 30-day programs (and currently on my third), yet the in-game stat tracker only shows that I complete one 30-day program. I did not miss any workouts in either session and only failed a few the exercise (either bad tracking or other difficulty) --- not that it should matter, right?

2. My streak counter reset several weeks ago and displayed a -30,000... this is obviously a glitch

(and I am now down to -26,000).

3. There is also a widely known issue with the "Quite Accomplished" achievement --- nobody in

the world has it --- because it is glitched --- even when everything in the game is completed it still

won't unlock. I'm not quite that far, so I can not confirm it, but I would like to know that it is being fixed before I continue my futile efforts.

I love the game and play it every day, but I do expect what I do to be counted and tracked

appropriately by the game.

And, I do appreciate the new DLC (and the ones being released in the near future), but the in-game issues of not counting programs and showing stats in negative numbers must be fixed. Shuffling out new game content is fine, but at least fix the original game.

Can someone please take a look into these widely known and infamous issues plaguing this great

game!? If you need more input from me I an glad to offer it in any way I can. I love staying fit, but I

need to know that these in-game errors are being fixed by the developers/publishers, and that THQ

supports issues with games once released.

Are these known issues that are being worked on? Can I (we as the gaming community) expect a patch for it soon?

Thank you for making this great game and for taking the time to read my e-mail. Regards.

Response:

Thank you, ****, for contacting THQ Customer Support.

1. I will need to contact the test team about the 30 Day program tracking, as it seems to be a new issue.

2. The Stat issues is a known issue and the developers have been looking into.

3. I have never received a report about the achievement here but I will pass this along as well.

Best regards,

Chris B

THQ Customer Support

http://support.thq.com

So... Jodie from THQ (from Mr. Arrow's original post) said it was a KNOWN ISSUE, yet my guy (Chris), says he's never heard about it. What??? Obviously the left hand is not talking to the right hand at THQ. How very disappointing.

Anyone else super excited that these issues are finally going to be fixed??? Yeah... me neither. :(

If my program stats start tracking my completed programs correctly, I'd say I have at least 7 more months of workouts before I 970/1000 this game. Hopefully by then the issues are fixed~

• 3 months later...

It's really a shame that all these issues are ruining what is otherwise a solid and challenging game. I can't compare it to the biggest loser, but I'm extremely happy with the difficulty (advanced is INSANE sometimes) and tracking. But unless THQ fixes this,no sale on DLC. At least they're not publishing MiCoach now.

• 3 weeks later...

It seems unlikely that THQ will patch the game at this point with selling the UFC license to EA and the financial trouble they're going through, pretty sure that this has sadly been swept under the rug. :(

On a sort of a similar note, I didn't get the Fitness Test achievement after completing it. Anyone experience this at all?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...