Very Easy Method For All Medals & Infinity!

Chr0n0

Either I'm doing something ridiculously wrong, or they fixed this in an update. I've only tried it twice, but only got like 500K points, and one or two medals total.. If it requires total accuracy with rubbing the mic in sync with the lyrics, I might as well just sing it because the rhythm of the lyrics alone would take a lot of practice as I have never heard this song before.. Gonna try the other song suggested here..

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I can't get the 6th medal, the one for technique, to save my life. White Flag is the only song (among those several I tried) I can always get 5 medals on (Take on Me is close second).

I was able to do enough vibrato only once, ever, and it was during Take on Me. I wasn't able to repeat that, and I tried all the methods I've read about: TV, fan, cloth rubbing, singing it myself, obviously (actually, the only time I've done enough vibrato to get the technique medal was when I've sung myself).

If anyone has any other advice on how to do this and can describe it in detail, I would be more than happy to hear it. I am going completely mad here.

Also, I don't see how anyone is able to get all 6 medals on Bust a Move. Is it possible to pull a vibrato there at any time? Or is there some other technique to use to get the medal?

Edit: Oh, now I see that it's possible to get the technique medal by just performing a song without mistakes. I actually was able to get all but Rhythm medal during Bust a Move. Strange thing though, I was using both mics at the same time, holding them exactly the same distance away from my mouth, still, I was able to get around 300,000 more points with one mic than the other.

Second edit: Wasn't able to get the technique medal again during Bust a Move no matter how hard I tried. Meh.

Edited by NeverwinterMoon

• 3 weeks later...

Okay, I'm going to share my experience, as I had problems with the achievement (as seen in the post above).

I really had hard time getting the achievement in the original Lips, but got it the day I bought I Love the 80s. I'm not tone-deaf, but I'm not a very good singer either. Regardless, I can get the Infinity rank 9 of 10 times while performing Culture Club's Do You Really Want to Hurt Me. Not only I love this song greatly, it's very easy to sing and get all the medals for.

Edited by NeverwinterMoon

• 3 months later...