Achievement Guide (1750)

The Pants Party

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, could you maybe put some tips for the online only acheivments?

these i find the hardest -.- and kinda need help on a few..

Well, for the Wingman achievement, get a really good partner and play, play, play. It'll take a while.

For the Meatflag achievement, disregard kills and let the meatflag kill whoever's close until there's only a few guys around then shotgun him down and take him. Also, when walking, face him toward the enemy.

For the Guardian achievement, just try not to die when you're the leader and watch your back. Communication is key here.

it doesn't. all in all it takes like 1 day 7 hour or something so 4 hour wont make a big difference im about 3 quarters through to far

Left it on all night, and you're right! Thanks :D

EDIT: Oh, and I don't have to complete the game for the rounds to count, do I? This is just a precaution, in case I waste ridiculous amounts of time trying for it and don't finish the round and find out it was all for naught.

Edited by icypinksmurf

Thanks for the guide, just used it for a couple of achievements. But with "Pound of Flesh", can it be done in a private game? I'm not quite sure. And does it have to be submission? Or can I just start up Annex and boost it with a friend?
"Pound of Flesh" can be done in private matches. Another easy way to do it is play Wingman with a group of friends, one person per team. Go to River, have one person grab the boomshot. Take turns grabbing meatshields, and the person with the boomshot just shoots the meatshield every time. (Doesn't have to be boomshot either, the meatshield just has to be shot until destroyed.)

I, along with others believe that having 9 other bots on Casual difficulty is much better than just 1. I left the game on all night and not once did one team win. Please update this into the guide as many people have struggled with the "1 bot" method.
Actually, there is a much better way of doing it. Use a second controller (of course, make sure both are wired or "play n charge"), play warzone 1 on 1 (no bots - bots just add the possibility of failure). Without bots, you can leave it on all night without having to worry that it won't work out. Also, I'd recommend replacing weapon spawns with frags and turning on friendly fire. That way, if you decide you want to sit and grind every now and then, you can finish a round quickly by running straight to the nearest weapon spawn, grabbing the frag, and planting it on the wall right in front of you (since FF is on, it will detonate on you 2-3 seconds later). On Pavilion, I've managed to finish the round this way (via suicide) fairly consistently in about 12 seconds per round. That way, you'll get the achievement about 5 times faster than waiting for the round to end in stalemate. Not to mention when you decide you're sick of grinding, you can just set down the controller, and it will eventually get there on its own.

Actually, there is a much better way of doing it. Use a second controller (of course, make sure both are wired or "play n charge"), play warzone 1 on 1 (no bots - bots just add the possibility of failure). Without bots, you can leave it on all night without having to worry that it won't work out. Also, I'd recommend replacing weapon spawns with frags and turning on friendly fire. That way, if you decide you want to sit and grind every now and then, you can finish a round quickly by running straight to the nearest weapon spawn, grabbing the frag, and planting it on the wall right in front of you (since FF is on, it will detonate on you 2-3 seconds later). On Pavilion, I've managed to finish the round this way (via suicide) fairly consistently in about 12 seconds per round. That way, you'll get the achievement about 5 times faster than waiting for the round to end in stalemate. Not to mention when you decide you're sick of grinding, you can just set down the controller, and it will eventually get there on its own.

If you do it with two controllers then you can do it on security and then just run into the lasers and die right away.

For those of you who got the suicide missionary and friends with benefits at once doing local coop on casual/insane, how did you beat the Skorge battle and the flying reaver part?

Although I haven't gotten to the reavers yet, I haven't been able to figure out how to put Marcus in a spot where he won't get killed by one of Skorge's poison grenades (I thought the extreme corner was a good idea until he threw about four poison grenades right next to it.)

For the coop achievement. Do you actually have to have someone playing with you? Cuz the one time I just started it and no one had joined yet. Do I not get credit for that now?

You have to have someone playing with you. If you start a Co-op match and no one joins, those chapters don't count

When beating the game on insane with one person on insane and one on casual do both get the acheivement for beating it on insane or only the person who is actually on insane?

I just read that and that sentence is INSANE!

Only the person who is on insane will get the insane achievement.

For the coop achievement? I only have 25 with 2 more to go. How do I know which ones I didn't get yet?

You can't which ones you have done or not. If you ever quit the game and then loaded it up again, you have to start from the beginning of the chapter and not the last checkpoint, that might be why you don't have all of them.

If you do it with two controllers then you can do it on security and then just run into the lasers and die right away.

so if i'm correct: you are actually playing it..

With Volnick's method you don't have to play.

sure, your method is faster but it's more time consuming for yourself than just go to bed and sleep with the xbox on :p