Achievement Trading Thread (Coop partners included)

Creech

Alright so this is how my 24-44 Lone Wolves Rank boosting group is coming along:

1. Lionheart08

2.Gamehendge Jedi

3.MutantKane

4.YTBigz

So basically we ONLY need one more person to join in since matchmaking will not have a problem starting a 5 person FFA match, but I'll gladly take in a 6th. Remember you have to be within Lone Wolves rank (not exp) 24-44. Cheers!

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally got these finished up today, I would keep helping people but I borrowed this game from a friend for the week in order to clean up those last pesky achievements and will now be returning it to its rightful owner, so please don't message me for help with this one.

One note for anybody going from Post Mortem - gotta make sure you throw you grenades far enough to detonate about 2 seconds after you die. I probably got about 15 kills once I was dead but it only popped when I threw a couple plasmas way up in the air.

Hey looking to boost all online achievements and willing to help anyone get them or whatever they need. Haven't bought an dlc content but i can purchase it to get achievements. Send me a message to talk more about it. GT: Jay whY01

I have 4 controls and mic. EST time available.

UPDATE: 24-44 Lone Wolves Rank boosting group now consists of:

1. Lionheart08

2.Gamehendge Jedi

3.MutantKane

4.YTBigz

5.Fisheye

So basically we can fit one more person to join in since matchmaking will not have a problem starting a 5 person FFA match, so if you need LW achievements I'll gladly take in a 6th. Remember you have to be within Lone Wolves rank (not exp) 24-44. Cheers!