100 wins

chaos bz

I got it right at 100. You need to make sure that you are saving after each win and by win you need to come in first and/or meet the target requirement. If you are having trouble I suggest making sure autosave is on and replaying the rampage tutorial. If you destroy the required number of cars that counts as a win. That's the event I got the 10 win achievement on. It's quick and easy as there is no way to lose.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

There were some questions I still had after reading this thread and the FAQ thread and I want to make things clearer for anyone looking for this achievement in the future. I waited 3 1/2 months to get the last 10 points because there was no answer to the question and I didn't want to waste a lot of time doing the wrong thing.

Online wins count. Career mode counts, but only for 60 wins. Going through some of those races again may help, but you don't want to, and I'll explain why in a second. Arcade races count, but I've heard that rampage races don't. Again, this doesn't matter, because you don't want to do these to finish anyway. The quickest way to get the remaining wins you need is to do the point-to-point on roadkill. This is a 40 second race and every win counts. If you choose 'Try Again,' it will still count. I thought there was a possibility that it may erase what you just did, but it doesn't. Just press A four times after every win and keep cycling until you get it.

If there are any more questions then PM me.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
There were some questions I still had after reading this thread and the FAQ thread and I want to make things clearer for anyone looking for this achievement in the future. I waited 3 1/2 months to get the last 10 points because there was no answer to the question and I didn't want to waste a lot of time doing the wrong thing.

Online wins count. Career mode counts, but only for 60 wins. Going through some of those races again may help, but you don't want to, and I'll explain why in a second. Arcade races count, but I've heard that rampage races don't. Again, this doesn't matter, because you don't want to do these to finish anyway. The quickest way to get the remaining wins you need is to do the point-to-point on roadkill. This is a 40 second race and every win counts. If you choose 'Try Again,' it will still count. I thought there was a possibility that it may erase what you just did, but it doesn't. Just press A four times after every win and keep cycling until you get it.

If there are any more questions then PM me.

Omg thank you, you just got the game and you probably just saved me a ton of grief...

• 1 year later...

To anyone who is still having trouble with this achievement!

The achievement is easy it may be glitched for some people from what I've heard and yes it is glitched I tried yesterday and did about 15 races or so and didn't get the achievement.

The easiest and fastest way to do it is by setting up the game like this..

Mode: Point to Point

Track: Roadkill

Opponent Class: Class C(Do not choose same class)

Car: Warlord

Start Direction: Forward

Opponent Number: Doesn't matter

You can set these options when you are choosing the map(Roadkill).

:drunk:woop:100% Retail:woop::drunk

Saints Row

Fight Night Round 3

skate.

Rainbow Six® Vegas 2

Call of Duty 4

The Godfather™ II

Spider Man: Web of Shadows

Assassin’s Creed

Skate 2

:AR15:lockedWorking On:AR15:locked

NBA Street Homecourt