Achievement Discussion

JuSt BLaZe

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys sorry if this question has already been asked but in regards to theTP Industries Arm Race cheevo does anyone know how to unlock it? I brought the Airfield do i now have to complete a few runs to get this? Any help would be appreciated thanks guys.

10 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.png

same question but about the downtown cab co... i think its like u have to wait for ur manager to text u or call u then it happens cuz i did a delivery for hookies or whatever but its not on the map... so maybe its the same concept

I can confirm that yes, once you purchase the place you need to wait until you get a phone call saying they need some help. Do that quick missions and you get the achievement. I did it last night.

Hi guys sorry if this question has already been asked but in regards to theTP Industries Arm Race cheevo does anyone know how to unlock it? I brought the Airfield do i now have to complete a few runs to get this? Any help would be appreciated thanks guys.

10 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.png

Complete 5 ground runs and 5 air runs.

Yo Jamescastle could you please stop spamming my thread with your walkthrough videos only to get your view-count up! THIS is a achievement discussion thread, no media thread. Thank you:

Grand Theft Auto V - walkthrough Part 1 with commentary (LET'S PLAY) - YouTube

Grand Theft Auto V - Walkthrough Part 2 with commentary (LET'S PLAY) - YouTube

Grand Theft Auto V - Walkthrough Part 3 with commentary (LET'S PLAY) - YouTube

Jesus Christ James, quit spamming your Youtube channel links. This is getting ridiculous. This is ACHIEVEMENT DISCUSSION, not "promote my Youtube Channel".

+1

Well, according to TrueAchievement.com's stats for the game, there is someone who's managed to get all the achievements.

http://www.trueachievements.com/Grand-Theft-Auto-V/achievements.htm

Considering Online doesn't go up for a week, I wonder how they managed that? (wink, wink)

However, if you click on the 1, no names appear in the 100% Club page. Curious...

Well, according to TrueAchievement.com's stats for the game, there is someone who's managed to get all the achievements.

Considering Online doesn't go up for a week, I wonder how they managed that? (wink, wink)

However, if you click on the 1, no names appear in the 100% Club page. Curious...

Cheater, cheater, cheater!

Not really. Someone cheated and TA removed him from stat tracking. The website data just hasn't refreshed yet.

Well, I guess I need to re do the Big Score Mission. Did the mission, but skiped one part of it, which is im guessing why I did not get the achievement. Has that happened to anyone else?

Most likely. This happened to me too, I just re-did it and I got it.

I've beaten the game and gotten almost all the things needed for 100% but I still need to win the arms race. But when I go to Trevors airport the dune buggy and the plane aren't there. Any ideas?

Have you tried to reload your save-file and switch characters often. Sometimes even Trevor stand right in front of them when you switch to him and he says "To work or not to work" haha, gotta luv this guy.

Have you tried to reload your save-file and switch characters often. Sometimes even Trevor stand right in front of them when you switch to him and he says "To work or not to work" haha, gotta luv this guy.

I've tried the reload trick and just tried switching characters multiple times, no luck. Still no plane or buggy.

I've tried the reload trick and just tried switching characters multiple times, no luck. Still no plane or buggy.

Hmmm that is weird, there are only two options/questions left. What ending did you pick!? Is Trevor still alive in your game!? Otherwise this might be glitched if you not already did them.

Hmmm that is weird, there are only two options/questions left. What ending did you pick!? Is Trevor still alive in your game!? Otherwise this might be glitched if you not already did them.

Yeah Trevor is still alive. I picked C. I've only done 1 of each of the two types of the arms race missions. I hope it's not glitched :(

none of the under the bridges are counting on my game? wtf!!

Do you mean just a few or really NOT A SINGLE ONE!? Keep three tings in mind:

1. The rotors can't hit any wall!

2. The speed is very important sometimes.

3. If you hit ground it fail the challenge instantly.

I've got 18 pieces of nuclear waste, but the 19th isn't where it is on the guides and the red dot keeps moving about whenever I go near it! Can anyone help?

What guide did you use!? I followed the guide from PowerPyx and got them all done without any problems:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_acxxr7ZdM]Grand Theft Auto V (GTA V) - All Nuclear Waste Locations (Waste Management Trophy/Achievement Guide) - YouTube[/ame]

Do you mean just a few or really NOT A SINGLE ONE!? Keep three tings in mind:

1. The rotors can't hit any wall!

2. The speed is very important sometimes.

3. If you hit ground it fail the challenge instantly.

What guide did you use!? I followed the guide from PowerPyx and got them all done without any problems:

It was that one. I made that long journey from 18 to 19, but there's nothing there.

Edit: Still not there when I switched characters and got in the sub at the dock again!

Edited by 3sixty