DuckTales!

punker

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qtz3EO-3aLw]DuckTales Remastered Reveal Trailer (Sing-Along) - YouTube[/ame]

Capcom is bringing back DuckTales in a new game developed by WayForward Technologies. This is one of the two new games teased by Capcom ahead of the "World of Capcom" panel, along with Dungeons & Dragons: Chronicles of Mystara.

The new DuckTales, of course, is inspired by the NES classic, a Mega Man-esque game in which Scrooge McDuck used his cane as both a golf club and a pogo stick. The new version has new hand-drawn sprites, and features original voice work. It's coming to Wii U, PSN, and XBLA for $15.

Update: DuckTales Remastered is actually a full remake of the NES game, with new features including a museum and "A MONEY BIN YOU CAN ACTUALLY SWIM IN!" So we've now solved that mystery, and rewritten history to reflect it.

I don't expect anyone who isn't at least 30 to care about this, but this is friggin' amazing. I used to play the hell out of this game when I was a kid.

I don't expect anyone who isn't at least 30 to care about this, but this is friggin' amazing.

Some of us acknowledge that our current cartoons are absolute shit compared to Disney Afternoon selections.

Is Gizmoduck going to be in this new one? He was introduced in the show after the original game came out I think, right?

Maybe we can marge these two topics together while we're at it.

Some of us acknowledge that our current cartoons are absolute shit compared to Disney Afternoon selections.

Is Gizmoduck going to be in this new one? He was introduced in the show after the original game came out I think, right?

I remember him being in the game.

Just saw that this one was posted the exact same time as mine. Figured a mod could lock/delete mine, at least the video embedded in yours, haha.

OT - Gizmo Duck was in the original Ducktales game, but he wasn't playable and he just came in and knocked down a wall or two if I remember.

I don't expect anyone who isn't at least 30 to care about this, but this is friggin' amazing. I used to play the hell out of this game when I was a kid.

why? I'm 24 and I know what ducktales is and I love it! :uzi:

As I said in the other topic created at the exact same time.

It works out to about 1200 points, I hope they just do this one, as I didn't think much of ducktales 2...

DuckTales Remastered Reveal Trailer (Sing-Along) - YouTube

Hahaha I was like 3-4 years old when this shit was coming out, saw it when I was older though, it was an amazing cartoon. If only they would actually release the next volume of the series on DVD.

As for the game, looks hit/miss. I like DuckTales but not sure about the gameplay we're seeing here.

Hahaha I was like 3-4 years old when this shit was coming out, saw it when I was older though, it was an amazing cartoon. If only they would actually release the next volume of the series on DVD.

As for the game, looks hit/miss. I like DuckTales but not sure about the gameplay we're seeing here.

The DVD is supposed to be out this year. We'll see. As for the game play, it looks like it's staying how it was back on the NES version, which was pretty decent.

I always preferred Darkwing Duck to Ducktales when it came to my cartoon preferences, but this is just awesome news.

Same here. I actually didn't get into Ducktales for some time.

I heard via Google Circles that if DuckTales does well enough, Capcom will remake Chip N Dale.

It's hard to believe anyone on Google Circles, but I'm all for both DuckTales and CND getting remakes. Easily some of the best games on the NES.

Now you have a point. I would love to see Chip and Dale get re released. Me and my bro completed that on our first sitting. I hope we get more classics released.

Now you have a point. I would love to see Chip and Dale get re released. Me and my bro completed that on our first sitting. I hope we get more classics released.

I'm sure we will Graham. Ever since God of War Collection was released there has been a ''SLY Collection'',Metal Gear solid collection,Jak and Daxter Collection,hell even a Dragon Ball Z Budokia 2 and 3 Collection. (Which I will pick up when its much cheaper as 35$ is still to high ha ha.)