Achievement Discussion

Krazie

• 4 weeks later...

Musashi's Way 50 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/site/gp-g.jpg

Complete all missions on Hard or higher game difficulty

Do i still get the achievement if the game difficulty is HARD and QTE difficulty is EASY?

Edited by morpheusreds

• 1 month later...

hey

Can someone tell me what should we do to have a better overall score, do we just need to improve all our FINAL SCORE on each mission? or do we need to improve all the subscore on each mission like QTE success etc?? That's my real question ! And then, is the difficulty important for the final mission scores or not, do you know how the score is calculated?

thx for answers

• 5 months later...
hey

Can someone tell me what should we do to have a better overall score, do we just need to improve all our FINAL SCORE on each mission? or do we need to improve all the subscore on each mission like QTE success etc?? That's my real question ! And then, is the difficulty important for the final mission scores or not, do you know how the score is calculated?

thx for answers

im also confused on this. i got A or A+ on every single level but i finished the game w/ a B+ overall. Dont get it. also, is this the silliest game anyone else has ever played? infected swarming tokyo in 2015 and their solution is ninjas?

• 11 months later...

There's a pretty easy way to boost up your score very high.

Start mission 1. when you come to the big monster which sits in the ground do this: take your falcon knives, spam LT + X, when the break comes, quickly use ninja vision, then go on spamming LT+X. if your timing is correct, you can make it up to a 999 hit combo. (thats what i did and it gives you a really high score)

:drunk

• 1 year later...