Achievement Guide

ViperxSniper

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Updated the guide a little and added a link for the Time Schedule for the Texas Heat.

Reminder to everyone that the first of three sessions for Texas Heat for today will begin here in a few hours and the DLC achievements will become available then. I will try to update this so I can make sure that I will give you the most accurate description for it. I would also recommend that if you have not reached or gone past Level 10 yet to wait until the event starts before playing more since you will receive bonus payouts for being level 10 or lower.

Edited by ViperxSniper

Guide updated with details on the DLC. Only one that I am unsure of right now is the Gold Medal one. If anyone can let me know for sure on this, I will appreciate it.

Also I noticed that when players leave the game, sometimes one of the Pros will take over. I don't know if you can knock them out to get the Took Down a Pro achievement or not. If anyone has done it and know let me know and I will add it to the achievement guide and give you credit as well.

Not to mention that "calling" didn't seem to be enough for me. I actually made a point of raising any bet that was sent my way in order to "bet" on every street. The times were I just called a bet to the river never unlocked it for me. Can anyone confirm that?

Yes you have to raise or be the one to make the first bet for every single stage... Also they can fold on the river (after you've raised or bet) and it counts.

I found this easy on the first pro-show down since he calls pretty much everything, I just did min bets or raises and got him down to the river... I actually did this too him MANY times after I got the achievement because he really will call almost everything

I like how you put how to do do the gold medal achievement, going on in detail on how to boost it when it's not even achieveable yet.

I might go and make a gears of war 3 guide...

Maybe you should read some of the post I wrote, I said it is not tested and that I will let you know for sure if it will work when tested. If it does work, good for the community. If not, I will remove it. Easy as that.

Just gonna sign myself up ;)

I like the guide don't listen ta the people who can't read the work in progress statement

Thanks, always nice to know there are still some people on here that want to try out some boosting methods. I will send you a FR next time I am on.

Also have a sign up going on at xboxamerica.com as well as a few people to already sign up. If you know anybody else or any other sites to list this boosting session on, please feel free to do so, just let me know which site. Here is an updated list now

1. ViperxSniper

2. Nostalgic85

3. MR BLACKMAGIK

4. Bond OO7

5. Annihil88torr

6. kylestyle777

7. Zyzzy75

Back ups: Katarn StarKiLR (listed as a maybe)

Maybe you should read some of the post I wrote, I said it is not tested and that I will let you know for sure if it will work when tested. If it does work, good for the community. If not, I will remove it. Easy as that.
I read enough.

Why even bother trying to write a guide if you haven't completed it? Surely you can't guide someone to do something if you haven't done it yourself?

Thanks, always nice to know there are still some people on here that want to try out some boosting methods. I will send you a FR next time I am on.

Also have a sign up going on at xboxamerica.com as well as a few people to already sign up. If you know anybody else or any other sites to list this boosting session on, please feel free to do so, just let me know which site. Here is an updated list now

1. ViperxSniper

2. Nostalgic85

3. MR BLACKMAGIK

4. Bond OO7

5. Annihil88torr

6. kylestyle777

7. Zyzzy75

8. Shadow monkey

Back ups: Katarn StarKiLR (listed as a maybe)

Inv me whenever im free all night

I read enough.

Why even bother trying to write a guide if you haven't completed it? Surely you can't guide someone to do something if you haven't done it yourself?

I pretty much have it completed except for the one achievement, which I will be trying out this weekend. But since your aprobably an 8 year old troll who has nothing better to do, you will probably still keep bitching about stuff. But feel free to do so, as I will be responding no more to your comments. But thanks for keeping my guide up top.

I have several more people to add from XboxAmerica.com. I will update the list when I get off of work.

Now I know there has been reports of this achievement being glitched but the boosting will not be happening til Saturday. So Microsoft may have it fixed by then. If not then we canboost Ding! Top Dog! as well as the 5 million chips achievement

I have expanded the boosting session to allow 3 full tables.

Table 1, Table 2, Table 3

1. ViperxSniper

2. Nostalgic85

3. MR BLACKMAGIK

4. Bond OO7

5. Annihil88torr

6. kylestyle777

7. Zyzzy75

8. Apophis1989

9. Shadow monkey

Maybes: Katarn StarKiLR, ShadowMachine X, PureEvil x21, Maglite 420

Edited by ViperxSniper

Just letting everyone know that I looked at the Full House Poker facebook page that the last game listed on the Texas Heat Schedule is on Tuesday May 24th. Don't know for sure if they are planning for more or not, but as for right now, I would plan on having the DLC completed by then if you want to 100% this game. (Thanks JC for pointing out the Facebook page)

Edited by ViperxSniper

Updated list. Still looking for more people to boost with.

Table 1

1. ViperxSniper

2. Nostalgic85

3. MR BLACKMAGIK

4. Bond OO7

5. Annihil88torr

6. kylestyle777

7. Zyzzy75

8. Apophis1989

9. Shadow monkey

10. MR DUECE DIME

Table 2

1. dvidluvzsteph

2. Zulwarn420

Table 3

Edited by ViperxSniper

Updated list. Still looking for more people to boost with.

Table 1

1. ViperxSniper

2. Nostalgic85

3. MR BLACKMAGIK

4. Bond OO7

5. Annihil88torr

6. kylestyle777

7. Zyzzy75

8. Apophis1989

9. Shadow monkey

10. MR DUECE DIME

Table 2

1. dvidluvzsteph

2. Zulwarn420

3. Chaos Mythology

Table 3

Updated: Just added a friend who wanted in

Table 1

1. ViperxSniper

2. Nostalgic85

3. MR BLACKMAGIK

4. Bond OO7

5. Annihil88torr

6. kylestyle777

7. Zyzzy75

8. Apophis1989

9. Shadow monkey

10. MR DUECE DIME

Table 2

1. dvidluvzsteph

2. Zulwarn420

3. Chaos Mythology

4. crolladder

Table 3

I have finally gotten the Gold Medal. I will say that the achievement boosting method I had originally posted is very tough to pull off. I would recommend trying to get the achievement by earning smart folds and going for it when you have a good hand.

I have taken the boosting method for the gold medal off of the achievement guide just because of how hard it is to actually pull off.

Edited by ViperxSniper