This is coming to Xbox 360?

• 2 weeks later...

The website for the developer says that the 3ds version is out now and that the 360 and PS3 (and maybe Wii, can't remember) version should be available sometime this fall. There's also supposed to be like 7 or 8 new characters for this version (Hoss Delgado from Billy and Mandy is being rumored).

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
As long as there are no online ones. The online community for this game will be dead pretty quickly...
I don't understand peoples logic on this. Why would it matter if it's active or not for online achievements? That just makes it easiar to boost.

That said, there's speculation if this game will even HAVE online multiplayer.

• 3 weeks later...
According to Gamestop.com, it comes out on November 16th in North America. http://www.gamestop.com/xbox-360/games/cartoon-network-punch-time-explosion/92815

I noticed this site and GameFAQs also pushed the date back to next week, since it was a no-show this week. I'm having my doubts that it won't be out next week either since, again, the achievement list hasn't been revealed yet. They're usually up at least a week before a game's release, to my recollection.

Im really thinking about getting this, just for Johnny Bravo too. If they had Courage in it too as a playable character, it would be an instant buy for me. I miss the old Cartoon Network classics :/

I'm with you Rhys-Easter Bunny 00 - I'm pumped for this game. Looking at the characters in this game was like taking a stroll down memory lane.

Punch-Time Explosion XL should be in stores by next week at the latest.

I'd suggest that anyone looking forward to this game, or any fan of Cartoon Network in general, should watch the developer's diary from this game. Good stuff! Check it out here -

http://punchtimeexplosion.com/punchtime_explosion_xl.php

I'm helping Cartoon Network spread the word about this release, so let me know if you have a question.

---

Derek 8)