Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey I need to boost for the 2 ranked achievements and mp overachiever, my GT is o D M C o. Send me a msg on live if wanna get involved. I already have 3 people but theyre either not online at the same time or cant be arsed responding to messages, so dont reply unless ur serious. thanku!

Okay, I return to this forum. But only this time as a Serial Killer and I'm looking for other people who are also a Serial Killer to help me with the SKX achievement. Obviously, With the kill towards the achievement you give me, I will give you a kill towards yours if needed. Just to make it fair. :) I already have 4/9 SKX kills by the way. So I only need 5.

Any help would be greatly appreciated and thank you for reading this and hopefully considering helping me out with this achievement! :)

http://card.mygamercard.net/shallowgrave21.png

Just send a friend request or a message.

Edited by shallowgrave21

Alright so I was able to knock out a good amount of achievments with others last night, for those intrested in boosting, I can help out if you're also up for helping me, all I need now is:

Easier:

1.Magellan (2 rounds of Underground, 4 Dollfactory, 5 Vertigo)

Harder:

2. more kills for Serial Killer: currently at 516 kills (harder as in more time consuming)

3. SKX (need 4 more kills)

UPDATED AS OF 12/11/08

Edited by oreogod

I'm looking to get these multiplayer achievements. I've only just started looking at the multiplayer so need most of the achievements.

Msg me up if you want to boost this or if you're having a boosting session please invite me in so I can help out. :)

Gamertag is Sublimosis

After a successful nights boosting with The Mongo Stomp, we both just need the following.

Bum King (ranked)

Restraint...not (ranked)

SKX (3 or 4 left)

Serial Killer (we're both on around 200 kills)

If anyone is up for boosting these then send me a FR. My Gamertag is Sublimosis. The ranked ones we need 4 people minimum to do. We should be on from 00:30 GMT (18:30 EST) for a good 4 hours or so tonight and tomorrow night. :uzi:

Can help out with other MP stuff if needed too, these are pretty quick to do.

For Serial Killer I propose playing Bum Rush on a map like Lodge as it is a small, simple, quick map.

I'm getting a lot of you on my list so that I can further help organize getting everyone and myself the multiplayer achievements.

I've added

xEquimanthornx

Sublimosis

AjL227

J Lo x360a

The Mongo Stomp

xCoSxIIMATRIXII

MavericKxZero

Vajrasattva

Starving Jackal

this should be enough and once everyone has the 1000 kills we can all have each other killed to go towards skx, after that I'll find more people who need to get skx kills.

Edited by Butters

Finally got this game back and looking to finish it once and for all i need the following.

- SKX (0 out of 9) :(

- Serial Killer (247 more kills)

- Restraint....Not (0 out of 10)

- Bum King (0 out of 5)

thought i had more SKX kills but i guess not, i for one think that one reset...

GT: Starving Jackal