Whats a game you wish you never even played

Deadsea 1993

Aliens VS Preadetor 2010. Awful everything except Preadetor LVL 1 and preadetor trophy kills.

Brutal Legend-As a huge metal fan to say I hated this game says something.

Kane and Lynch 2-I hate this game hate its on my GT. Its boring and so repeatitive and tedious. Nephew bought it for 8$ new. Barely got through one playthrough it got so old towards the end,I couldnt wait for it to end. That damn EXTREME playthrough has me up the wall. :(

Bayonetta-Not my type of game,and I love hack and slash games,just not Japanese ones I guess LOL. Hate its on my GT at 125/1000 GS

Batman Arkham Asylum-I dont like batman,hates this is on my GT. Everyone told me it was great thats why I bought it.

AC-Revelations-Terrible no story,bad puzzles,pointless collectibles,dumb combat,dumb tower deffense,Medditaeranen defense sucked,the game punished me for killing guards on roofs and buying more then 3 shops at once which caused a ''tower under attack signal'' so I had to play those stupid tower games AGAIN,online still sucks. I loved I,II,and Brotherhood. This is the only one in my AC collection Im selling once I boost the online achivements then I'll have my 1,000.

Resident Evil 6-terrible game everything took a backstep from 4 and 5. Waste of time I have 11 achivements on my GT now. taken back a day early to Red Box. Hate this is on my GT now.

Skyrim-I loved Fallout 3 so a game from Bethseda Id love right WRONG. I rented the game and have always hated Dragons and sorcerors type stuff. I have 1 achivement in the game. Took it back to the Red box a day early lol. Hate this is on my GT. Rented it cause everyone said it was amazing.

Edited by Deadsea 1993

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a lot of fun with Alice: Madness Returns. Of course I also really like Jefferson Airplane, so maybe that says something right there.

However, one game I would take off my Gamertag would be Sacred 2: Fallen Angel. I'm not really a hardcore RPG person and it was bought and played at the recommendation of a friend. Last time I do that. A pitiful 110/1000, whereas the next lowest numbers you see are 200 from 1 vs. 100 and Pac-Man CE DX, because that is all those games contained for Gamerscore.

I still have Sacred 2; I'm not giving up that easily. Maybe one day I'll find the drive to finish it once and for all.

Resident Evil 6-terrible game everything took a backstep from 4 and 5. Waste of time I have 11 achivements on my GT now. taken back a day early to Red Box. Hate this is on my GT now.

I'm a huge Resident Evil fan, and the only game that's really disappointed me is Resident Evil: ORC. Resident Evil 6 48/50 2 Days (Sadly rented the game), then the DLCs started rolling out.

Skyrim-I loved Fallout 3 so a game from Bethseda Id love right WRONG. I rented the game and have always hated Dragons and sorcerors type stuff. I have 1 achivement in the game. Took it back to the Red box a day early lol. Hate this is on my GT. Rented it cause everyone said it was amazing.

Skyrim was amazing, don't care what anyone says. Maybe you should have looked up gameplay, that way you can avoid regreating later.

The game that I regeart playing is Aliens: Colonial Marines. I read reviews say that the game was terrible and blaming Gearbox. Also, I watched gameplay of this. Love the first mission of the game, but the second was absolutely terrible. I believe I only have like 7 achievements on there. And I regeart playing Mortal Kombat 3. Completely screwed up my Gamerscore, it goes 33,003 not 33,000 or 33,005.

Quoted for truth. Notice the "Worst XBOX 360 Game Ever" thread? It's one of the hot threads, of course.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=365623

Yeah man but this thread is different. I'm not saying these are the worst I'm saying I wish I never played them,so this thread IS different.

Kane and Lynch 2 for sure. Have like two achievements in it. Resident Evil 6 was very disappointing. Only have a couple achievements in that also.

OH MY GOSH. Don't remind me of that game LOL. I'm trying to beat it on EXTREME. The game is broken as is and EXTREME difficulty shows that X 1,0000. I just got to level 3 today. So far....BORE FEST,and angry fest. This game makes me like HULK ANGRY. Were I make animal noises and constantly say to the TV ''FUCK YOU''. I got so mad today I had to call a break. Only 6 more levels to go :mad: I'm trying to get this achivement then after that all the others are boosting (Like Co op,and MP Boosting). I will not get ''Doggie bag'' DLC LOL. Yeah this game makes me more mad then any other game yet. It makes me think I'm going insane ha ha. :p

@ GH3 post. Yeah I only have 18 achivements in it. I'm done with that game. Its not as good as GH5 or RB2 for sure lol. Really weak soundtrack and its overrated. I have yet to beat LOU on Expert,fuckin broken boss battle all about LUCK NOT SKILL. :(

Edited by Deadsea 1993

Mine would be Mindjack or Dragonball Z Kinect. Those are the most god awful games I've ever played.

Really? I started Mindjack on Wednesday and it's really cool. Super easy, as well.

Kane and Lynch 2-I hate this game hate its on my GT. Its boring and so repeatitive and tedious. Nephew bought it for 8$ new. Barely got through one playthrough it got so old towards the end,not bothering with my extreme and co op playthroughs.

Batman Arkham Asylum-I dont like batman,hates this is on my GT. Everyone told me it was great thats why I bought it.

AC-Revelations-Terrible no story,bad puzzles,pointless collectibles,dumb combat,dumb tower deffense,Medditaeranen defense sucked,the game punished me for killing guards on roofs and buying more then 3 shops at once which caused a ''tower under attack signal'' so I had to play those stupid tower games AGAIN,online still sucks. I loved I,II,and Brotherhood. This is the only one in my AC collection Im selling once I boost the online achivements then I'll have my 1,000.

Not even sure what to say. All three games were either crazy easy, awesome, or both. =3

The games I wished I had never played, just out of the games I haven't finished:

- Battlefield 2: Modern Combat

- Bejeweled 2

- Boom Boom Rocket

- Luxor 2

- Perfect Dark

All of these games aren't finished for a reason. Either they're dreadfully boring or a bit beyond my skill-level. And, there are some games I could maybe put on this list that I have 100%'d, but most games seem enjoyable in hindsight. Especially with all those lovely achievements unlocked.

Though, I want to be clear: even for free, I'd never have them removed from my Gamercard. I'll finish them someday (probably...maybe) and will bask in the sense of accomplishment. =D

Edited by Fire Hawk D

No story? You must be joking. It was rapping up Ezio's and Altair's storys The game was awesome. Probably my least favorite Assassin's Creed game, but I still love it. The portal/tetris first person crap is the only bit I hated about it, oh and den defense but ignored that.

As it seems you seem to overlook your opinion on the subject matter of a game because of the opinion of others. Batman is a great game if you like batman, so on and so forth.

OT: Quake 4, awful game. Shitty, shitty game. 4 playthroughs and 1000 hours of mp? Fuck that, I will be glad to get 300 in this game.

The thing about Mindjack is this:

Good: Being able to hack others mind to play as them and/or mind slaving them is a cool idea/ concept (that's kinda it)

Bad: Terrible and disjointed story, horrible AI (not even Brink or Alpha Protocol compare to this), unfair multiplayer, awful voice acting plagued with boring and uninteresting characters.

I know I was starting to bitch there, but I'm just saying that the game isn't worth $60 or $50 or $40 or $30 or $20 or $10 or even $5. I also didn't like the ridiculously loud static sound effects they decided to go with.

No story? You must be joking. It (AC Revelations) was rapping up Ezio's and Altair's storys The game was awesome. Probably my least favorite Assassin's Creed game, but I still love it. The portal/tetris first person crap is the only bit I hated about it, oh and den defense but ignored that.

As it seems you seem to overlook your opinion on the subject matter of a game because of the opinion of others. Batman is a great game if you like batman, so on and so forth.

I don't hate something to be ''Cool'',the game's combat system wasn't that special I did like the stealth but again not a Batman fan. The game was ok but won't bother with playing it ever again.

Revelations did not have a story-There were no targets to kill like in the past ones,I hated playing as old man 65 year old Ezio. The ''Theres a second apple of eden'' in the end was like ''STUPID''. The devs added too much unnessary stuff to the game that made me hate it.

@ The other guy that defended Kane and Lynch 2,calling it ''easy'' ha ha. That game sucks I can't even aim that good because the aiming system is busted. Play EXTREME difficulty then say its ''easy'' cause its not,the game is broken. If you think it's a good game,please sir play more games. :p (Currently almost done with My EXTREME playthrough YAY :) )

I don't hate something to be ''Cool'',the game's combat system wasn't that special I did like the stealth but again not a Batman fan. The game was ok but won't bother with playing it ever again.

Revelations did not have a story-There were no targets to kill like in the past ones,I hated playing as old man 65 year old Ezio. The ''Theres a second apple of eden'' in the end was like ''STUPID''. The devs added too much unnessary stuff to the game that made me hate it.

I didn't say you did, I am just saying that you seem to dislike certain things (high fantasy and batman for example) yet you still buy/rent games that use those settings/characters because someone said they were good. Obviously you won't like them even if the control scheme is good and the story is good because it doesn't fit with your tastes as a whole. Thats all I was saying

The story didn't have the same repetitive structure as the other games. But it very much have a story. It told the story of what happened to Altair and Ezio becoming the grandmaster assassin and helping to build the order up. He moved much better then some of the characters perceived as young.

I didn't say you did, I am just saying that you seem to dislike certain things (high fantasy and batman for example) yet you still buy/rent games that use those settings/characters because someone said they were good. Obviously you won't like them even if the control scheme is good and the story is good because it doesn't fit with your tastes as a whole. Thats all I was saying

He he Yeah man I know now. Thats why I said ''No More Impulse buys''. :p

It wasn't just someone it was EVERYONE. Not one bad review of Arkham Asylum.

He he Yeah man I know now. Thats why I said ''No More Impulse buys''. :p

It wasn't just someone it was EVERYONE. Not one bad review of Arkham Asylum.

Yeah I know what you mean, not one bad review. I am some what in the same position. I don't hate the game though, but for some reason I can't play it without wanting to play something else.