• Replies 15.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dirty130

• xhunterrrr

• BiggD

• TVthePunisher

I swear this is the only thread on this site that consistently racks up posts, I'm so behind.

I wish I had a digital copy of Forza 5. It would be nice to be able to do a couple races without having to swap discs.

I was hesitant about going digital, being a collector and all, but two things really sold me on it this gen: Thing number one - being able to buy one copy and have two people use it. thing number two - I'm a lazy ass and I like not having to get up to swap games, prolly the same reason I switched from DVDs to streaming.

For both AC: Unity and Far Cry 4, Ubisoft claimed there are no playable female characters because there weren't enough resources to create them (clearly some bullshit their PR department came up with and it has been a clusterfuck). Insomniac Games just showed a female character in clothing that resembles a certain assassin style of clothing. Clearly a shot at Ubisoft's idiocy.

Yeah Ubisoft should just be honest and say "hey they're our fucking games and we don't want playable female characters in em. If you don't like it suck a dick".

I purchase a lot of things upon release, be it games, consoles, TVs, ATVs etc and seeing them devalue in a matter of months and sometimes even weeks has always burned my goat at a high temperature. So, based on that alone. I probably won't even buy 'arcade' games for One unless they are 'instant must buys' in my opinion. Otherwise, I'll just wait until they're free. Strider for example I'd never buy. but will play when the DO make it free. :)

I feel your pain, so many games I have purchased on release only later to be free or damn near it. I am taking the same idea and trying to fight the urge to buy right away unless there is a promotion, sale, etc. I did buy Strider on sale though for the X1 since I had left over Microsoft money from the promotion they did a while back where a $15 card netted you another $5.

I wish I could mail people that annoy me to Abu Dhabi.

People who annoy me should be drug out into the street and shot

Edited by UCanCallMeDuckey

TV's Video Updates #1

Guess I'd finally label these things, eh?

In these video updates I share Youtube videos for ongoing series, in case you forgot there were new ones. Two of the current series are CinemaSins and Screen Junkies, more specifically the HONEST TRAILERS (and Honest Game Trailers, which are featured on SMOSH Games).

Here's today's Honest Game Trailer, featured every Saturday now on Smosh Games.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bV4AEBk6KDY]PORTAL (Honest Game Trailers) - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xoe1p_NrFwg]Everything Wrong With Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen - YouTube[/ame]

Some other featured videos I have watched recently:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ee9u0hyz6A]Among The Sleep Ep.1 (Where's Mommy???) - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8yC02d7UZY]TFS Movie: Cooler 2 The Return of Cooler's Revenge - YouTube[/ame]

Introducing: GamingSins. A different guy who pays homage to CinemaSins and does videos on Video Games. He uses a similar style with what he does, even tries to sound like him...but he's not "technically ripping him off" as he provides credit to his shit. Here's a couple of videos for him.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Soku1e2HEbw]GamingSins: Everything Wrong with Gears of War - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1fcV1xmJnw]GamingSins: Everything Wrong with Resident Evil 6 - YouTube[/ame]

Tom Motherfuckin' Calancy.

LOL. Is this real? Never saw 2011's E3. This guy is a weirdo!

Introducing: GamingSins. A different guy who pays homage to CinemaSins and does videos on Video Games. He uses a similar style with what he does, even tries to sound like him...but he's not "technically ripping him off" as he provides credit to his shit. Here's a couple of videos for him.

Dude, seriously? This guy is fucking garbage.

As a huge CinemaSins fan, there are SO many YouTube channels on YouTube that try to trip him off, be it movies or tv or games, and they all suck horribly and it's a disgrace to the original CinemaSins and his fans.

This guy has terrible delivery and overdoes it on the sins.

I am disappointed you watch such garbage!

LOL. Is this real? Never saw 2011's E3. This guy is a weirdo!

As a huge CinemaSins fan, there are SO many YouTube channels on YouTube that try to trip him off, be it movies or tv or games, and they all suck horribly and it's a disgrace to the original CinemaSins and his fans.

So very, very real.

I'm going out to buy that headset adapter I didn't buy the other night, that headband that came in the box ain't gonna cut it.

So I go out into the kitchen and put something in the oven. Go outside and hang some washing out and come back to my One and see Walter has left me a message about wanting to test his mic. Now because One doesn't say you're away after a few minute like 360, I look like a bigger prick than usual. :p

/I'm hungry

Titanfall List

1. WalterWhite

2. Tyger7

3. Dirty130

4. Ty-Rex

5. OtakingLive

6. OtakingLive + Guest (If I misunderstood this let me know)

7. Merch

8. Gackt

9. BluWolve

If I missed someone I apologize, just comment and I'll add you. We need three more people, but we're on track. I'm looking at tomorrow night, which I think might be too short of notice, or preferably, Tuesday (6/24), Wednesday (6/25), or Thursday (6/26) for the date we play. Anybody on the list PM me the day and time that works best for you and I'll see how it looks so we don't have to keep posting about it here. I'll try and set it up to be as convenient for everyone as possible.

So I go out into the kitchen and put something in the oven. Go outside and hang some washing out and come back to my One and see Walter has left me a message about wanting to test his mic. Now because One doesn't say you're away after a few minute like 360, I look like a bigger prick than usual. :p

/I'm hungry

Real classy brah! It was working fine, so I'm assuming chat is good to go too, I'll figure it out soon enough, no worries.

So has anyone noticed really sketchy connections on Halo 4 recently? I have a pretty shit connection as is, but I can play Reach really well as long as I prioritize "Good Connection" in the psych profile.

I mean it's bad. There's a full second delay between my trigger pull and the actual grenade going. Rubberbanding for 4-8 seconds at a time. Team Slayer had it bad but it was still present in all the other playlists, just nowhere as frequent.

http://media.tumblr.com/dace65c75b555bdc4cdc7f6a2627e985/tumblr_inline_mo1n2v4EJA1qz4rgp.gif

Hey hey hey...I should have included this tibit:

I'm looking for a second opinion on the guy. I actually have not sat through any of his videos and he hasn't really given me a chuckle but...sometimes an additional laugh might get me going. I sat through like 5 minutes of his Resident Evil 6 video and didn't watch anymore, didn't hold my interest.

http://static.tumblr.com/0b53151574cf9aa39ba3d24f5f059b97/pczgymb/KTnn1oh2v/tumblr_static_tumblr_static_moriartyshiftyglance.gif

See? All better now! Didn't say I liked the guy, no sir!