PowerUp Locations on all Maps

pined5551

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the powerups consist of: all armor, invisibility, invulernerability, berserk, UDamage, and ALL health powerups such as the big keg o health, the regular health powerup that gives like 30 hp, and the +5 health vials

i am almost 100% positive that is how it's going to be

I'm quite sure you are right because the german translation of the achievement also says all power ups including armor AND health.

I'm quite sure you are right because the german translation of the achievement also says all power ups including armor AND health.

Is there a link u can give that shows this and gives solid evidence, proof and confirmation form someone who has the achievement?

I have just been going with what the game manul defined as powerups. If it turns out that you need everything then my opinion is simple, "FUCK THAT." At least until an official guide has been found. I've already spent hours tunring each level upside down to find the ones i've listed and there's no way im doing it all again to list such stupid stuff. I seriously doubt it includes regular healt pick ups cos most of the time u just dont need it anyway and cant pick it up without wounding yourself, so it makes no logical sense. Not to mention the fact that regular health and armor pick ups can hardly be called "power"ups as they're so insignificant. How can u put an invulnerability and a health vial in the same category, like i already said the only thing i have minor worries about is the big keg o health which if it turns out is necessary for the achievement then i'll add it to the list.

Bear in mind eveyone that this is NOT an official guide, its simply me doing it the old fashioned way...looking.

Is there a link u can give that shows this and gives solid evidence, proof and confirmation form someone who has the achievement?

I have just been going with what the game manul defined as powerups. If it turns out that you need everything then my opinion is simple, "FUCK THAT." At least until an official guide has been found. I've already spent hours tunring each level upside down to find the ones i've listed and there's no way im doing it all again to list such stupid stuff. I seriously doubt it includes regular healt pick ups cos most of the time u just dont need it anyway and cant pick it up without wounding yourself, so it makes no logical sense. Not to mention the fact that regular health and armor pick ups can hardly be called "power"ups as they're so insignificant. How can u put an invulnerability and a health vial in the same category, like i already said the only thing i have minor worries about is the big keg o health which if it turns out is necessary for the achievement then i'll add it to the list.

Bear in mind eveyone that this is NOT an official guide, its simply me doing it the old fashioned way...looking.

i didn't want to criticize your work here, it ia a great guide. keep on doing it. i was just speculating about the german achievement description which actually is:

"Wie meine Westentasche…

Alle Powerups auf jeder Karte sammeln (Gesundheit, Schilder…)."

what worries me are the words "gesundheit" for health and "schilder" for armor/shields.

yea i know its kind a stupid to put health and beserk in one category (power ups). and another thing that worries me is the fact the nobody achieved this achievement by now (as far as i now), so it could be possible that normal health pick ups/power up/whatever could also count for this...

You're not going to like this but ive followed this guide and the one from the PS3 and i have collected every "power up" as listed in the UT3 manual and i didnt get the achievement. I spent 2 days on it! :(

I hosted player matches with private slots and saved after every game.

Unless there are any items not yet found on the 360 exclusive maps i fear the worst!

GULP! The only thing i can say is pray, there are still 13 maps left for me 2 do and many of them are exclusive 360 ones so i guess we'll all just have to keep our fingers crossed. I'll also keep my eyes pealled on mygamercard.net to see if anyone gets it and then we can have genuine confirmation, but until then like i said....pray :(

I noticed last night that the "like the back of my hand" achievement picture looks like the symbol on the big keg o healths (the health sign). I went on all the maps with big keg o healths and collected them and still didnt get the achievement!

Ive noticed your other thread regarding picked up items off fallen enemies classed as power ups. Sounds plausible, i will go through all the maps again when i regain my sanity!! lol

Thigh pads, body armour, helmets!! theres too many!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrggghhhhh!!!!

Edited by demondaze

i already checked his card, he has ranked champ and not powerups, kill with all vehicles and get a life which is why he has such a high score.

can any one confirm this works i dont wanna be wasting my time trying lol

Hopefully i'll know in a week or so (at the most), cos once i search the last maps i still have to go and collect them again and finish each match to ensure they counted which doesnt bother me cos i still need around the world so it works out quite well. But trust me i dont want to have wasted innumerable hours of my time making a guide that wont get people their achievement.

Edited by pined5551

OK give the guy a break ;)

If u all look in ur game manual that you get in the game case you have there is a page headed POWER UPS and it only mentions 6:

• Invulnerabilty
  • Beserk
  • Damage Amp
  • Invisibility
  • Jump Boots
  • Shield Belt

So that answers all ur questions and theorys on Health and Armor being power-ups :D :uzi:

U can thank me anytime (L):D

-JO7

UDamage (Inside dark walker :) by station platforms, spawns after about 3 mins)

Berserk (Also inside Dark Walker :)) - Not sure how i missed it first time but thanks to Ashley B Sivorn for poining it out.

hi folks, got a question: do i pick up the powerups after entering the darkwalker? 'cause if i exit, i don't have anything and theres no voice saying "juggernaaauuut"... :confused: thx 4 info !!

hi folks, got a question: do i pick up the powerups after entering the darkwalker? 'cause if i exit, i don't have anything and theres no voice saying "juggernaaauuut"... :confused: thx 4 info !!

You need to destroy the Dark Walker. Make sure you move it away from the spawn area before you destroy it because it is possible that one of the power up will fall off of the map.

Power Ups in the UT3 Manual?

Yeah, i tried that, it dosent give you the achievement. You can thank me anytime! :AR15:biglaugh

How can you be sure you have gotten them all? It is highly probable that you've (or i have in the guide) missed one somwhere. Don't get me wrong, im glad there's another out there who's as eager to get this ach as me and im predicting you'll be one of if not the first to get it but hang in there and we'll all get it one day (hopefully soon, not so lol).

I'm willing to bet you don't have to pick up the +5 health tubes but def the +30 health kegs as they are on the little platform indicated in the achievement picture. I bet that is how the programmers coded the achievement in the game, anything spawned on the little power up circle with the cross in the middle clicks off towards the achievement. There are lots of health kegs throughout the levels and you have to be below 100 to pick them up. The only thing that worries me is that some weapons spawn on those circles with the crosses and if that's in the coding, we may all be screwed, lol.

if u guys think about it a little powerups give u a special advantage, in the mutators if im not mistaken the armors are disabled if u set the no powerups option on, i have not done this yet so its a theory but all things that automatically have a respawn timei would think of powerups execpt for health orb and vials