FREE 500 Xbox GamerPoints!

DaKing240

I'd be buying one if it were cheaper. $499 and definately $599 are way outta my price range. The games don't look better than the 360 versions, not to mention the exclusives don't really impress (other than MGS4). I really think Blu-Ray was a bad idea. Just far too costly.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i cant find out where 2 get the points either...can sum1 help?

dude! thursday's play and win game for arcade is UNO! i just got that game yesterday yes! lol and u can click on the days of the week now im doing that now it tells u what comes out n what games 2 play 2 win

so where did you guys see the sony coverage, was it on tonights episode of AOTS, i only caught the last couple of minutes, but the tivo got the rest, have to catch up on that tomorrow.

i watched it it was pretty kewl

i figured out how to get the points and stuff i think go to there play and win stuff and do one of the games at the specific times and you get a buch of micro points thats what happeaned yesturday on GRAW they were giving them away to people who were playing good including me they gave me 800 and it goes throught the whole week!!!

What is pointless about 500 free MarketPlace points? I will buy Uno with it tomorrow...

I meant that its POINTLESS for VERIZON's site to NOT post the points (in order to get people to browse their site) {I was responding to a previous post}...

I too want FREE points... WHO WOULDNT???

PeAcE

PS~ WHERE IS THERE PLAY AND WIN SECTION????

i figured out how to get the points and stuff i think go to there play and win stuff and do one of the games at the specific times and you get a buch of micro points thats what happeaned yesturday on GRAW they were giving them away to people who were playing good including me they gave me 800 and it goes throught the whole week!!!

This sucks if it's true. I am screwed because I only have 3 games.

where is the play and win section?

god, anyone who tries to give out points will never do it right, will they?

apparently not lol but i do want the points damn it >.< sum1 plz respond n post the link 2 the games 2 win page or w/e its called so i can either play/rent the games on the list :)