Achievement Trading Thread

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looking for, hopefully, 11 more people to make a full conquest boosting party. gamertag in TFGOptimusPrime and i will be on this saturday starting as early as 8am. i will go as long as the party lasts as to be fair to all and make sure everyone reaches prime mode. anyone who already primed but doesnt want to grind the levels again is welcome to join.

I'm looking to boost all the multiplayer achievements except the ones for ranking up (though if people want to do that after I'm willing to help for a bit).

I'm on most days from 4pm to 10pm EST. Message me or invite me, gamertag is Chief Funk

Since getting a boosting group together for this game is probably going to be hard since a lot of people moved on, we should probably get a list together and aim for a time when to do it.

1. Chief Funk

Just add your name to the list and say a time that would work for you or if anytime is fine, once more people get on the list and I get a better idea of a time that is good for everyone, I can decide on a time for when we will do it.

Edited by Chief Funk

I'm looking to boost all the multiplayer achievements except the ones for ranking up (though if people want to do that after I'm willing to help for a bit).

I'm on most days from 4pm to 10pm EST. Message me or invite me, gamertag is Chief Funk

Since getting a boosting group together for this game is probably going to be hard since a lot of people moved on, we should probably get a list together and aim for a time when to do it.

1. Chief Funk

2. TFGOptimusPrime

Just add your name to the list and say a time that would work for you or if anytime is fine, once more people get on the list and I get a better idea of a time that is good for everyone, I can decide on a time for when we will do it.

i will be on all day from 5am on the 20th until some time on the 22nd. then back on all night the 22nd through the 24th. so lets get 12 people up and get these cheeves knocked out!!!

Edited by vandyke84
changing available dates

I'm down, Gamertag is Wookiee Hairem, all I need is headhunter but I'm more than willing to help with whatever.

On a separate not if anybody wants to do Escalation I would love to have a full party to go through it with. Send me a msg on live if you're interested.

Edited by ScReEmFaCe