Achievement Guide

Monstor

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I got a few questions concerning the 1 million achievement. I messed up and tried going for the jack attack first (after many unsuccessful attempts) and got myself into a -$6 hole total winnings on my profile contestant.

My question is, can I finish all 73 episodes, delete the save from the memory and get the 1 million achievement that way?

Can I create a new contestant with the same save file?

Or am I screwed (pun intended) and have to play 104 games (avg $60K a game) to correct itself?

I got a few questions concerning the 1 million achievement. I messed up and tried going for the jack attack first (after many unsuccessful attempts) and got myself into a -$6 hole total winnings on my profile contestant.

My question is, can I finish all 73 episodes, delete the save from the memory and get the 1 million achievement that way?

Can I create a new contestant with the same save file?

Or am I screwed (pun intended) and have to play 104 games (avg $60K a game) to correct itself?

You can create a new contestant and use that contestant to get the million. You have to earn $1 million with any created contestant. Just make sure you choose the newly created contestant each time.