Invincible glitch

IMxOI

This can be done whenever you have a full bar of slow mode.

Simply press left on the D-pad to activate slow mode and reload checkpoint immediately.

After that you will be invincible against almost everything except choppers or falling to your death.

This can be done whenever you have a full bar of slow mode.

Simply press left on the D-pad to activate slow mode and reload checkpoint immediately.

After that you will be invincible against almost everything except choppers or falling to your death.

Attempted, Verified, and added to GUIDE!!!

...and of course Credited...

Thanks for the info!!!!

Just playing around wiht this and I found something odd that's good to know. I confirmed this with 2 separate sections - Aany time you go into one of those Moving/Cover Sections where you have to wait for your partners to tell you to go -- you can still be killed. Not sure why or what happens - because immediately after I've been invulnerable to attacks by regular enemies.

Neat trick though.

Works perfectly. Thanks. Makes being able to take my time and making sure not to kill any civilians and getting through the cemetery in under 3 minutes a piece of cake.

Oh, and it should be added into the description that you have to do this individually for every single start of a new chapter. The effect does not carry over from one event to the next. And if you die (such as a helicopter or the team cover spots) the effect does not have to be redone again. You will still be invincible up until the ending of the chapter even though you died.

Edited by jaysquared2

This doesn't seem to be working now.

It was working fine for me last night but I've come back to the game today and it won't work. I did'nt get an update when I loaded the game or anything like that.

They must have fixed it somehow without using an update, I've cleared my cache and even if I play whilst not connected to xbox live it still won't work.

Edit: Working for me now. Must have been a certain part of the level I was on where it would'nt work for some reason.

I'm not connecting to xbox live for the moment though.

Edited by Mike-H

can anyone verify if its been patched. i have tried it a few times on my first 2 playthroughs and it did not work. i was hoping to have it for my hard playthrough. i hit left on d pad (when my slo-mo gauge is full), start and then reload checkpoint. is that right? does anyone see something im doing wrong?

it turns out that the glitch is not patched. i had just tried to initiate it in unglitchable areas. this made hard way easy

Edited by axeuup