Achievement Trading Thread

BiggD

Yesterday's group was somewhat of a failure, so I'll be trying again tonight for remaining Crimson achievements. I personally need Bigfoot, Special Delivery and Now They Fly? Sign up to be a part of my group, scheduled for tonight (12/17) at 9:00 PM EST (6:00 PST), and include how many extra controllers you could use if needed.

1. The hezy (3 guests)

2. Redrum4 (3 guests)

3. EchoX860

4. tzafoshza (3 guests)

5. Blackboost

6. Nesmaster (3 guests)

7. ASH50187 (2 guests)

Sent you a message on xbox Hezy.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got myself, 3 guests, a friend and his guest, making 6 total. We need 4-6 more. Add me if you have a mic and the time to boost all the achieves.

Achievements Needed:

20 kills with turret

20 kills with mantis stomp

I'd be willing to help if we could try and get "Now They Fly?". That's the only one I really need.

I only need 10 achievements (4 on Crimson DLC). I need Size is everything, Bigfoot, David and Goliath and Clay pigeon. I have 3 controllers too. I work at a Deli and I get double xp bags everyday and will gift them to the person that will help me out with the 4 crimson DLC achievements and help with any other achievements that you may need.

PLEASE HELP ME!

SalmonMan84 is my gamertag.

Looking to boost all these achievements. So far it would be me and my brother. We both have 4 controllers so if anyone else that has 4 controllers wants to join or if anyone else wants to join message me on xbox live or message pl8x. Also, we will be aiming to do this tomorrow (12/20) at 9pm est.