• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 5 months later...

Personally i picked it about 2 years ago for 5$, i bough it cause i kinda liked the Ghost Recon AW2 campaign(even tough i HATED SO BADLY the MP) and i tough hey for 5 bucks... i will get a nice campaign right?

I started this game about when GOW3 released... i still haven't finish it up... i got to maybe half of it in sep 2011, then GOW3 came and i didn't play much exept that and skyrim for a while, i tried to get back on GRAW around march... i did one level and it took until a week go i continued it... I can't seem to find any enjoyment in that game what so ever... at least in 2012-13

The story has nothing that good(far from COD), the gameplay is clunky as hell, so much commands for doing such the smallest actions, i dunno, i did the second game in 2008, maybe it WAS better because its the second one, so i guess the first lack some of the stuff of the second, and maybe in 2008 that was a bit more forgivable in term of gameplay. I guess when GRAW released in 2005 or 6, it was probably decent, but today... ouch.

So now i got i think 250 GS on it... will reach 300 when i finish it, but thats low, even if that was 5$ and it also low my completion % wich is around 60% usually. Im not the kind of guy that like to waste countless hours on achievements unless i truly love a game, and i hate doing games on the hardest setting, only do when its a tremendously cool game. This game bores me to death, its so slow paced its terrible, so i will not do it hard, and as for the MP, too late for that, maybe i could get a few of them by boosting, but damn im not even motivated enough...

So well... let me say this, if i could go back in time, i wouldn't buy it even for 1$. Thats just my personal opinion...