Let's Get Started

slapp77

I guess Ill be that guy that harps on this game :p

Again it didnt save my routine, so went after achievements hit the mitts, will not pop, it only saves so far for me half the time.

I have now completed all hit the mitts 3 times, still cant get it to save the last 5 (out of 15) to get the achievement. It took twice each to get the first 3 hit the mitts achievements, but it just refuses to save the last one.

What ufc game had glitched achievements? I got 1000 in ufc 09 and 10.

Gold Digger in UFC 09 Online is completely unobtainable and KTFO in UFC 10 Is known to be very glitchy you just got them completed before the patches fucked both games up.

I guess Ill be that guy that harps on this game :p

Again it didnt save my routine, so went after achievements hit the mitts, will not pop, it only saves so far for me half the time.

I have now completed all hit the mitts 3 times, still cant get it to save the last 5 (out of 15) to get the achievement. It took twice each to get the first 3 hit the mitts achievements, but it just refuses to save the last one.

Same here, although I only repeated them all twice and NO achievement! :mad:

Makes me want to punch something....although it probably wouldn't give me credit for that either :(

I feel your pain Arrow, sorry for you, but am glad to hear Im not the only one! It is terribly frustrating.

If anyone hears of a fix for this, please post it.

When I fired up my game yesterday I went to the Rewards screen and it was telling me I hadn't done about 5 of the Hit The Mitt levels {liar!}.

After I re-did all those levels, I still didn't get the achievement, checked the Rewards page, and it was missing one level [that previously it said I had done]. After I re-re-did that level I got the achievement.

Funky save system or something going on here, luckily the Hit the Mitt levels are great fun!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

This achievement glitches for me with or without the update. Where do I go to retake the test by the way. This is starting to piss me off.

Edit: Ok, So apparently 4th try's the charm... What I ended up doing was making sure the sensor never "lost" me the whole time. I did that after erasing the save and title update, and re downloading it and creating a new game.

Edited by StaticVito

• 6 months later...