What's your excitement level for this game?

Barad

How excited are you for GTA V?  

76 members have voted

1. 1. How excited are you for GTA V?

• 1 - Don't give crap
    • 10 - Beyond imaginable

Well I tried GTA IV. I have 5/1500 GS in the game lol. One day maybe I'll give it another go. There have been loads of games I didn't like at first and then went back to play them and ended up liking them. This may happen for GTA...who knows?

You should definitely give IV more time. Anyway to be fair V looks a lot different in terms of settings, characters, story. Everythings seems a lot more exciting this time.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

121 days, 2 hours, 2 minutes & 59 seconds until we can! (As of right now) :p

I love the fact that you're counting down :D

I 'stop' gaming a lot. I just lose my motivation. I'm hoping GTA V will bring that motivation back as it's the only game that's really peaked my interest.

I voted 10.

I don't know how you people do that! I may skip a day of gaming, but I'll always get around to gaming during the week.

I've just thought of something, how long will 360 have it's online working after the launch of Xbox One as if they switch it over straight away then we're fucked with online achievements and poor R* have put all that time in making the MP/FreeRoam for just a few months use.

I've just thought of something, how long will 360 have it's online working after the launch of Xbox One as if they switch it over straight away then we're fucked with online achievements and poor R* have put all that time in making the MP/FreeRoam for just a few months use.

I can almost 100% guarantee you that Xbox LIVE will reamin for MANY more years on the 360. It doesn't even come into consideration. Not everyone is going to buy the new console.

I can almost 100% guarantee you that Xbox LIVE will reamin for MANY more years on the 360. It doesn't even come into consideration. Not everyone is going to buy the new console.

This and wasn't playstation still making PS2 games years after the PS3 was still out too? So they were still supporting the old system years later I believe. New release for both consoles will be slow and I think with GTA V coming out, more people will be focused on that, than the new consoles.

If M$ shuts down live while GTA V is out, we go to war.

I voted 5 but that's because I try to control myself from getting overly excited because then it will become a drag with - Ahhhh * days to wait!

I'm sure when it's a month away I'll read up on some game play information and improvements from the previous games and my hype will go sky high but until then I'll be ignorant of it and play and enjoy other games.

• 2 weeks later...

I just thought of something that might add a bit of spice to freeroam(if R* hasn't added any co operative fun activities) Top Gear style race's car vs plane, helicopter vs ATV, parachute vs dirt bike(well this depends on if there is parachutes), etc to the top of the mountain area.

Bout a 9:D Edit: That being said, I don't even really care about E3 this year... unless GTA turns up.

This and wasn't playstation still making PS2 games years after the PS3 was still out too?

They still make FIFA for it. Don't know how or why, I suppose the dev costs must be covered by the 3 people who buy it :biglaugh

I think they might still do PES too.

I just thought of something that might add a bit of spice to freeroam(if R* hasn't added any co operative fun activities) Top Gear style race's car vs plane, helicopter vs ATV, parachute vs dirt bike(well this depends on if there is parachutes), etc to the top of the mountain area.

Did you ever play the triathlons on TBOGT? Parachute, speedboat, supercar. Didn't remember them at all from my 1st playthrough, but did a couple when I went on it just to piss about for an hour last week.

Edited by Jardinho

Bout a 9:D Edit: That being said, I don't even really care about E3 this year... unless GTA turns up.

R* should release info each day of E3 about GTA V just because that's the only thing that could top E3. They shouldn't even release it at E3, just on their website. But you're right, I won't pay attention to E3 unless GTA V is mentioned, but I doubt it will be.

R* should release info each day of E3 about GTA V just because that's the only thing that could top E3. They shouldn't even release it at E3, just on their website. But you're right, I won't pay attention to E3 unless GTA V is mentioned, but I doubt it will be.

Yep, they are pretty shy of E3.

I think they should grab a place down the street from E3 and crash it, in some sort of crazy publicity stunt :D. If, you think that's crazy, maybe 2K and R* can unveil a console! You know, one for games.:p Just market it at all the people who don't want a new Xbox as the gaming PC that you can't be arsed building :biglaugh:biglaugh

Yep, they are pretty shy of E3.

I think they should grab a place down the street from E3 and crash it, in some sort of crazy publicity stunt :D. If, you think that's crazy, maybe 2K and R* can unveil a console! You know, one for games.:p Just market it at all the people who don't want a new Xbox as the gaming PC that you can't be arsed building :biglaugh:biglaugh

haha, All of a sudden everyone is walking out of E3 on live tv and they are all at the R* booth outside.