Jimmy Jenkins Discussion Thread

Grohlvana

• 2 weeks later...
I read somewhere that if you go to The Bunker and then exit back out to Thousand Cuts, there are 2 boxes to your left that you can farm, and if he's not there then save and quit and try again. I tried this and he popped out after 3 tries. Hope this helps because he's a pain in the ass to find.

I've randomly gotten him there before as well. Sadly, this was sometime after Blueballs88/Burburnator88 helped me with it.

Just a quick question on the wildlife preserve runs.

Someone said if you pick up the second audio then he won't spawn.

I'm in this situation but since picking it up I've still had 3/4 loot bot spawns on 12-15 runs.

So as long as they are spawning then there is a chance ill get him right?

Or should I move on to elsewhere even though I'm getting bots.

Thanks

So weird... I didn't know this was so hard to find. My wife and I were just playing co-op and got him to appear during the Bloodwing mission as well. He appeared during the part where Jack says, "It's feeding time" and opens all the cages. Sadly it's only the person does that does the kill that gets the credit though.

I read somewhere that if you go to The Bunker and then exit back out to Thousand Cuts, there are 2 boxes to your left that you can farm, and if he's not there then save and quit and try again. I tried this and he popped out after 3 tries. Hope this helps because he's a pain in the ass to find.

only took me 2 tries in thousand cuts to find him here

This challenge takes the piss, can't get any method to work.

Yeah I know. I have like +250h on my file and only got him to spawn ONCE. So you know the deal.

Also helped a friend of mine to get him on his PS3 and I gotta say, the BUNKER method is very good but I'd rather go for the Creature Slaughter Dome one if you have the DLC.

I'm currently using the Bunker method, but all I keep getting is everything but Jenkins(midget warlords and loot midgets) and then can go 10 times without anything!:mad:

Edit: LOL, After 2 attempts after I posted this originally I got him, but I still say this takes the piss and his spawn rate needs to be increased slightly.

Edited by ModernSith2010

I finally got him for the first time yesterday, was nice to finally finish off the challenge achievement :), I got him using the bunker method on normal mode, i would reccommend when you get outside the main area where the turrets are guarding the gate, once you cleared those boxes outside that area run down to the pathway and clear the 3/4 boxes outside there ( a constructor should spawn through a gate) only takes a few extra seconds and in my experience, I've had alot of loot bots spawn from those boxes

The OP edited to include all the information you could need for finding Jimmy Jenkins. In particular Wildlife Preserve with "Doctor's Orders" works flawlessly.

There is something else I wanted to add concerning Legendary Loot Midgets & Loaders:

I have noticed a drastic increase of level-based legendary items dropping from these enemies. Last night, during 4-player Wildlife Exploitation,we found 6 midgets, half of which were inside the room with the Doctor's Orders echo recorder. 4 Legendary drops and Blood of the Ancients.

We were (admittedly) lucky, but after farming the room for several hours, I know it was not just luck...

If you're looking for (minimum) 2 loot midgets/robots/Jenkins OR *semi*-common Legendary drops: farm Doctor's Orders. (Don't loot the quest objective.)