Achievement Guide

Flash

Haha nice one Crystic!

What I ment by my last post is that the achievements are self explantory.

But the guide isn't a walkthrough as such. I have to check the internet for bits concerning the game myself, like where to get bloody lockpicks!! Grrr...

There is some guy next to the outside of the imperial wall he sells lockpicks and poisons. Why would you need a guide for this game, tips would be more helpful.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i'm beginning this game so i don't know much things, i follow the main quest and took me to and oblivion gate, i enter but dont know what to do, someone can help me?

also lol someone can help me with the guild of the mages and fighters?

Edited by Shinobi273

i'm beginning this game so i don't know much things, i follow the main quest and took me to and oblivion gate, i enter but dont know what to do, someone can help me?

Once you enter into an Oblivion Gate you must fight your way to aspire within the gate. Once you reach the spire, you must enter the spire and fight your way to the top of the spire. Once you reach the top, you will see a crystal suspended at the top, then you will have to destroy this crystal and once destroyed this will close the gate. You will have to do this at each Oblivion Gate that you encounter. Hope this helps.

also lol someone can help me with the guild of the mages and fighters?

As for the guilds, in order to join the Fighter's Guild you must speak with the guild master, she will tell you that you must speak to the person who oversees each guild in various cities. This person will send you out on a mission that you must complete for the guild. After you complete each mission you rise in rank within the guild. The Mages Guild is pretty much the same, you complete guild quests for each mages guild in various cities so that you raise in rank.

Edited by Shinobi273

• 2 weeks later...
Once you enter into an Oblivion Gate you must fight your way to aspire within the gate. Once you reach the spire, you must enter the spire and fight your way to the top of the spire. Once you reach the top, you will see a crystal suspended at the top, then you will have to destroy this crystal and once destroyed this will close the gate. You will have to do this at each Oblivion Gate that you encounter. Hope this helps.

thanks friend your advices helped a lot :drunk

As for the guilds, in order to join the Fighter's Guild you must speak with the guild master, she will tell you that you must speak to the person who oversees each guild in various cities. This person will send you out on a mission that you must complete for the guild. After you complete each mission you rise in rank within the guild. The Mages Guild is pretty much the same, you complete guild quests for each mages guild in various cities so that you raise in rank.

but about the guilds i dont know where i find the guild masters :confused:

Edited by Shinobi273

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just picked this game up yesterday after work. I already have, I believe 15 achievements maybe. Doing the Arena first right off the bat is pretty easy and gives you plenty of achievements. Then I started the Fighters guild, and will then go Mage, so on and so fourth. Leaving the main game for last? haha. Ah well, I really enjoy it. I just finished all the availiable achievements for Fallout 3 so I figured I would pick this up.

yup you can sure do it that way monox1de, saving the main quest for last if you want. the Arena really should be completed first. its super easy and you can level up a few times. then do fighter and mage guilds, they arent too hard either. the Dark brotherhood guild is SUPER fun and a bit difficult. id save Thieves guild for last as it can be pretty tricky. once you get done with those you should be able to fly through the main quest fairly easily.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I followed your whole guide and I have to say it's amazing!

But now I've got a weird problem: I made it trough the whole Thieves Guild and got The Guildmaster achievement BUT somehow I missed the "Master Thief" achievement. So I want to know if theres still a way to get this achievement or if the only way is to make a new player and play through the whole guild again to get this achievement.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Tried to get the Arch-Mage achievement by just walking around the guild halls and rooms but no way...the chiev is not unlocking...Q_Q

EDIT: NVM, i tought it was upon starting, reading some walkthroughs, but its upon completion. i guess i'll find out soon.

EDIT2: achievement succesfully unlocked :)

Edited by GoThatWay

• 5 months later...
  • 11 months later...