Achievement Trading Thread

Juiceh

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking for some expert players to do the band related achievements with. I can do guitar, bass or drums. We need someone who sings to. Send me a msg on xbox live if you're interested.

EDIT: Got them all, I can probably still help people out though since you need stars in quickplay+ anyway. Send me a msg if I'm online and maybe I can help.

Edited by FJ6855

My tag's AEtherchild, I'm online and will be for a few hours, looking for help with the 11x band multiplier and 5-starring a song with a full standard band, I'll help other people out with achievements if they help me too =] I'm Expert Guitar, but can switch to X Drums or X Bass if necessary.

GT: LincsPwnag3 (I'll be in a party with the GT: BackwardsLegs because I can only talk via a seperate controller)

I play X Guitar+Bass and are after the following achievements:

Apostates of Orthodoxy

Bearers of the Standard

The Meek

Poor Boys

Gold Standard

I believe that's all of them, and I can out wherever you guys need help, too.

I need 2 vocalists to help me to get Poor Guy achievement tomorrow ( Bohemian Rhaptory w/2 vocalists and all set to medium or higher dificulty)

I can barely beat this song on easy but im pretty good guitarist/basist and i can also ask my brother to be the drummer, so if ur interested, send me a friend request.

Xbox GT : o IR A IP II ID

GT: LincsPwnag3 (Can't talk)

I play X Guitar+Bass and are after the following achievements:

Apostates of Orthodoxy

Bearers of the Standard

The Meek

Poor Boys

Gold Standard

I believe that's all of them, and I can out wherever you guys need help, too.

Anyone up for going for these within an hour or so? I'm just wanting to get them out of the way. Message me on XBL. I can't do vocals at this time (it's late!)