Achievement Guide (quick and easy version)

rdrunr89

HOW TO GET 5 STARS

ok, before you go to the stash a Cruz'a place make a phone call to get Parnell's address. now after you inspect everything at Cruz's place go to Parnell's INSTEAD of the 20th century market (only go there for the achievement) and you will interview the guy there:

Factory Sealed Soup Cans: Doubt

Parnell Soup Company: Doubt

Knowledge of Cruz Brothers: Doubt

Inside man Jorge Garcia: Truth

he is now going to take you on a tour. and you will meet Sergio Rojas. in the book, click on the 20th century market. talk to Sergio and you will get his silver dollar. now you will interview Sergio

Factory Sealed Soup Cans: Doubt

20th Century Market: Lie - Juan's Silver Dollar

now go to the 20th century market.

now just follow the guide above for the rest of the case. (this is as far as i am and if i dont get 5 stars i will come back to either edit or delete this post)

now, for the guy there, the 3rd question (Jorge and Juan Cruz question) the answer is Truth

This is how I got 5 stars this morning, this is correct

I got all 13 clues despite going to the market first and not using the phone in the first house. I would have gotten 5 stars, but I missed a few questions. Even though I went to the market first, I still got to talk to the Parnell guy at the factory and get the tour and the 6 extra questions. Afterward, it skipped ahead to nighttime and the raid.

It seems some people who go to the market first don't get to talk to Parnell. They go to the soup factory and it skips right to the raid. That's why they're missing a clue and only have 2/2 questions at the end rather than 8/8.

EDIT: Now I know what happened. When I talked to the guy at the market, I answered the questions wrong so I didn't get a lead, so I still got to talk to Parnell and get the tour at the soup factory. If you get the questions right at the market, it skips directly to the soup factory raid and you miss 1 clue and 6 questions. So to get 5 stars you do need to go to the soup factory first.

Edited by Pirateogta

I thought it was genius you put quick and easy version in the thread title, good work. Maybe thats what mine was lacking on the other DLC, people mistaken it as a full fledged guide when it was just a jot down of the path to all achievements and 100% in one run :woop::woop:

Excellent work, 5 starrrrr

I thought it was genius you put quick and easy version in the thread title, good work. Maybe thats what mine was lacking on the other DLC, people mistaken it as a full fledged guide when it was just a jot down of the path to all achievements and 100% in one run :woop::woop:

Excellent work, 5 starrrrr

Thanks Evokazz. Considering that it doesn't matter if you 5* it or not, some just want to do the case and get it done with. That's where I was heading with the guide. Since it doesn't count toward any other achievement, going the easy route to get the 5 achieves and be done with the game was what I was thinking.

i followed this guide and did everything it said TWICE and both times only got 4 stars. it only says i got 12/13 clues but i did everything here. other than that i got 2/2 questions, $0 vehicle damage, $0 injuries, and $0 city damage

not to be a dick, but did you even read the thread title? its called an achievement guide, not a walkthrough...

if you are looking for a walkthrough, there are 2 already up (one of which done by me) that will provide that information you seek.

Also, the reason why you only got 12/13 clues was probably from following this -achievement guide- and if you do you miss out on a clue and questions by not going to parnell's soup factory before 20th century market.

not to be a dick, but did you even read the thread title? its called an achievement guide, not a walkthrough...

if you are looking for a walkthrough, there are 2 already up (one of which done by me) that will provide that information you seek.

Also, the reason why you only got 12/13 clues was probably from following this -achievement guide- and if you do you miss out on a clue and questions by not going to parnell's soup factory before 20th century market.

Your guides are great II OE II, I just created this for those that don't care if they only get 1* or 5* on the game, since the only real thing to do for this is get the achievements. I finished with 4*, was happy and sent the game back.

I have to say I used all your guides for the game, and they worked like a champ. Great job.

great guide. I thought this was the weakest of the DLC's, way too short.

Don't know if this has been mentioned, but it's possible to get 5 stars & all of the achievements in one playthru. After you've done everything at Cruz's house, go to the market & once the achievement unlocks, exit to the dashboard. When you restart the game, select resume, don't go to the case section, & reload you save for Reefer Madness. You will be back at the house, where you should have all of the clues in your notebook. You can then use one of the 100% case guides on the site.

• 11 months later...
  • 3 months later...