any suggestions on "There Is No U In Team"

seahn

Le sigh.

I already posted a suggestion in the Achievement Discussion topic. You know, where Achievements are discussed :p I kid, I kid...

(The magic of copy/paste!)

This is very easy to do when you first encounter the U-Foes during the mission "A Friend Who Can Help - Part 2". Defeat both Vapor and Ironclad, leaving only Vector and X-Ray. Keep X-Ray between yourself and Vector, and eventually Vector will hurl debris at you, nailing X-Ray in the process. Easy as pie.

ha ha, thanks and sorry, i was going to go to that thread actually and just figured i could get and prety quik response if i just made one asking, so sorry, and that you all for your help, i got it after the first encounter, but i was just running around miding my own buisness when ironclad and one of the other ufoes came over, and i widled them both down pretty far, and just ran around them until i got it, so thanks again

If you defeat Xray and Vapor first then Vector usually gets the takedown on IronClad (IronClad is constantly following you) I did this on my PS3 and the achievement unlocked for me. And yes the PS3 has the same achievements and feats that the 360 has.

Hope this helps.

does anyone know if there is a trick to doing this, or do you have to just get lucky???

oh, the achievement is trick a u-foe into taking down one of his/her team mates...

Edited by W. Samuel Jones III

You should take down Vapor first, then weaken X-Ray. Have Ironclad between you two. Wait for X-Ray to shoot the big homing fireballs at you. Get close to Ironclad so they bounce off of him and return to X-Ray. Boom, you just used Ironclad to return X-Ray's attacks to him, thus taking his see through a$$ down.

It's the mission where in the description it says "Utrecht makes his move" or something like that. You don't fight them right away. Wish I could remember more, but this game is one big green, glitchy blur.

Also, I have a new recommendation. I got this achievement by having X-Ray take out Ironclad... whomever the Colossus rip off is. X-ray's orbs of radiation do damage to the U-Foes, so I just put the other U-Foe in between X-Ray and I. I could not for the life of me get Ironsides (whatever!) to damage anyone.

this achievement is so hard! i cant get it. i dont know what move they have to do to kill their teammates but i have had Ironclad actually hitting Vapor (who was knocked out) with a huge rock and she didnt die from it OR even take any damage!!! i dont get what you are supposed to do to get it to work!!

EDIT: nm, i ended up getting by pure accident. :p

Edited by shinobigarth

• 3 years later...
  • 8 months later...