Endor DLC and character pack - $1 each on XBL

okay, my bad.. i don't actually even have the game. i've been borrowing my friends copy for a few weeks now after his Xbox bit the dust. but i saw those deals for $1 each, FREAKED and bought them! that's such an awesome price for DLC. if only all DLC was just a dollar.

"i'd buy that for a dollar!"

Shut up, LucasArts said it would be 80msp when they announced the DLC, they NEVER said it would be free, stop been a jerk and be happy that someone is giving us DLC for dirt cheep, they could have easily charged 800msp if they had wanted to.

That's greed, it's in humanity. Don't worry too much about it. Some people greed is just greater than other.

Is this $1 price temporary for this DLC?

They said $1 when the price was announced, so I'll doubt they'll change it. I can see all the hate if the price goes up, and the gamers are "what the f***, why did the price go up it was suppose to be $1 f***ing dollar!" More hate added to developer then, if you ask me.

Shut up, LucasArts said it would be 80msp when they announced the DLC, they NEVER said it would be free, stop been a jerk and be happy that someone is giving us DLC for dirt cheep, they could have easily charged 800msp if they had wanted to.

IM pretty sure he was joking. The fact that this whole post is about 1$ dlc. Why would you think he was serious.

I mean really somme of you guys need to chill out.

Great price for dlc will buy a card sometime soon.

First ever star wars related thing i have watched/played and if the movies are like this. I will watch them.

First ever star wars related thing i have watched/played and if the movies are like this. I will watch them.

Don't start with The Force Unleashed II, please... It is probably the one of the worst ways to start getting into the franchise.

Go watch Star Wars (Episode IV: A New Hope, because it's not enough to call it "Star Wars" anymore). Go play Knights of the Old Republic. Go read the Fate of the Jedi series. Everything is better than starting off here.

I'm still borrowing my friend's copy and I just played through the Endor DLC.. I feel I definitely got my dollar's worth. There were a few mark-out moments that totally delivered.

IF you have any plans ever at all to buy this game, rent it or borrow it like I did, GET THIS DLC while it's $1. It may or may not stay that price, but I'd go ahead and buy it while it's cheap just incase. It's worth it.

IF you have any plans ever at all to buy this game, rent it or borrow it like I did, GET THIS DLC while it's $1. It may or may not stay that price, but I'd go ahead and buy it while it's cheap just incase. It's worth it.

Why are people convinced the price is some mistake or some special offer that won't last? LucasArts has said several times that the DLC will cost a dollar. They never once said the price would ever skyrocket a week or a month or a year later.

You're wrong, when they first announced it via Twitter, they said it was going to be free, then they retracted it later because they can't give it away for free if it has achievements. Research before you tell somebody to shut up.

Honestly picked this up because it was a dollar only for 200 pts. If it was 800 would have never wasted the time taking it off hte shelf honestly completeing the dlc and all achievements took only maybe not even a hour although it was fun for a dlc lol liked the bosses, and it was nice to face another jedi battle besides vader