Best & easiest way to get rotten egg

Xterma

why go through the requesting, when u can get it yourself

dude please use your head no one will ever play through the whole sotry for 2,000 Gold or one rotten Egg also if you wanted 999 Rotten Eggs using this way u would have to play the story 999 times at 3 hours each that makes 2997 Hours thats like 5 months solid play :S:S:S

dude please use your head no one will ever play through the whole sotry for 2,000 Gold or one rotten Egg also if you wanted 999 Rotten Eggs using this way u would have to play the story 999 times at 3 hours each that makes 2997 Hours thats like 5 months solid play :S:S:S

well said

need i say more?

I 4 one think is idea is not so bad. I had 2 or even 3 rotten eggs on my first run through and so I did not have to ask someone. But some people still have NO access to live or whatever on their 360's. (I have some friends like that who bring their HD to my place to put their profiles up-to-date.) So for those this can be a nice help.

Grtz!

• 3 years later...

did u even read it all you need is just a normal white egg and done.