sanger

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Well i'm just replaying the game as Sangriaz didn't want to help and his guides are shite :(

I think that's incredibly rude to be honest, do you really expect him to reply to every single message and one for a guide he wrote a while ago, besides the guide is absolutely spot on, I can only say that it is the users fault as to why it didn't work, if you have such a great problem with it, why not write one yourself :)

The only thing I should add to the guide is that the ネガティブ人間ふたたび achievement didn't unlock straight away for me I just had to pick the 11th trigger autosave from the 8th run and fastforward a little more, I was too anxious to quit out and should have waited for the quick save, my fault.

By 1 Hour, 54 minutes I had 1k and writted this post! Very Very easy :) Rememeber to use the lb button wherever possible and count your autosaves if you think you missed a trigger, lock in (with y) the first 4 or 5 triggers from the first run so the later runs are quicker since you can start from here rather than the start each time

• 3 months later...

A great guide made better by the tips of the other posters, thanks everybody!

If there's something I could add, I couldn't find the auto save setting right away. For those that have trouble with it:

-System

-Config

-3rd option down

-Press 'A' twice

Thanks again everybody!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Rememeber to use the lb button wherever possible and count your autosaves if you think you missed a trigger, lock in (with y) the first 4 or 5 triggers from the first run so the later runs are quicker since you can start from here rather than the start each time

That Tip helped me a lot. I finished in 1h 52m (because I don't understand the game in the beginning). Thanks Sanger and all others that helped to make this guide perfect. Anohter 1k for me xD

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Right I've done all the story bits and unlocked all the 8 Cgs or whatever.

I can't follow the mop up as my quick saves keep overwriting the 8/8 bottom right corner. How can I wipe the saves as it keeps overwriting!

I can't follow the mop up!

I'll need to wipe my quick saves and do part 8 again and then follow it from there

• 5 weeks later...
Heres a tip im hoping will help you and anyone else in the same boat!

When u get to a trigger point and have to press :ltbut: or :rtbut: u have to make sure when u press it the screen vibrates and u will see big white/transparent JP writing in the background, this indicates u pressed the trigger! Sometimes when an achievement pops up when u have to enter a trigger the trigger wont indicate so u miss it out.

Also make sure after every playthru u unlock a new "clear ending", which will be a new picture in the "Clear" section of "Extras". I checked everytime and twice a new picture didnt show up so I knew that I did something wrong with that playthru!!

Heres what I did on playthru 8:

01 Played it exactly like above.

02 After 7th trigger has quick saved, go into in game options with :xbut:

03 Go into "Quickload" and highlight your newest save.

04 Press :ybut: on new save and it will turn green.

05 Press :bbut: to exit out, select the left option both times.

06 Keep playing like normal.

07 After 12th trigger has autosaved, go back into options with :xbut:

08 Press :ybut: on the 5 trigger saves after the green one.

09 Now quick saves for triggers 7-12 should be highlighted green.

10 Press http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/misc/b.png to exit out, select the left option both times.

11 Keep playing like normal & complete the game.

12 From title screen go into "quickload"

13 Select the 1st green quicksave(trigger 7).

14 Select the left option

15 Now press :rtbut: on trigger seven.

16 Hold down :rbbut: till cheev pops and u get to the next trigger point

17 Let it quicksave(although probably not needed, but doesnt matter)

18 Exit out into the main menu.

19 Repeat steps 13-18 for each next green quicksave

20 Work in the proper order

21 When u get to do the last one(12th trigger quickload) press :rtbut: when u should and then keep playing and complete the rest of the game!

More achievements & a gamerpicture will unlock along the way!!!

One thing I would suggest adding to this post would be to take a picture of with all 5 saves in green before you start doing it as when I backed out it created another save which pushed one of the green saves back a page and it confused me as I didn't realize it did that until I already messed up.

You don't have to do it in order as I didn't and still got 100% on this game.

• 2 months later...
Does anyone know how to get Trigger 16 to pop?

I messed up my saves and have no idea what to do now. It's the only secret achievement I'm missing, and I'm thinking getting it to pop will unlock the rest of the achievements.

Thanks.

I have the same problem, did you ever figure this out? I missed Trigger 16 while following this guide, and just need to know what playthrough gets this one to pop. (English translation of the achievements is: "I Sasen is a lady dog".)

• 2 months later...

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/1337/-I2+cg==.jpg : i got this during the cleanup and also unlocked sequence 24 at same time...you can do playthrough 8 and change the last LT on 12 to RT on 12 and it should pop - if not, re-do all the RT mop ups

I was missing this trophy and this solution you mentioned above worked for me. Thanks a ton.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I can't figure out what I did wrong. I've got 49/50. I'm only missing this achievement:http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/1337/-I2+cg==.jpg

Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Never mind I figured it out. I didn't go far enough on the 11th trigger mop up.

Edited by TemporalWizard
figured it out

• 2 months later...
The only thing I should add to the guide is that the ネガティブ人間ふたたび achievement didn't unlock straight away for me I just had to pick the 11th trigger autosave from the 8th run and fastforward a little more, I was too anxious to quit out and should have waited for the quick save, my fault.

I did the same, but it didn't unlocked. I tried the 12th trigger autosave and it popped :)

Here's a pro tip guys, if you are not sure which save file to load after your 8th playthrough/ending, be sure to lock the last 5 quick save files with the 'Y' button, so it doesn't overwrite your files (turns green if you did it correctly)

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...