Randomly getting humanity

AboveHunter

When killing bosses and some mini bosses you can get points of humanity.

Don't forget vagrant enemies, and I've gotten a point every time I've finished a black knight.

I get them from mobs occasionally

Rats have about a 1/20 or 1/30 chance to drop humanity as well.

Edited by Shinobi273
double post

I was nowhere near any enemies and I randomly got some humanity. Idk what it means. It might be kinda like when you get an extra flask from another player using kindling in their game. They might do something to trigger everyone in their area to get some free humanity : D

I was nowhere near any enemies and I randomly got some humanity. Idk what it means. It might be kinda like when you get an extra flask from another player using kindling in their game. They might do something to trigger everyone in their area to get some free humanity : D

wow thanks for explaining that lol wondered what was happening :p

I read that if someone rates up one of your messages you get some humanity. Not sure though still reading up on it.

No, you'll get an Estus Flask, however.

For humanity, here's something I said back in another thread, explaining how humanity drops work...

How humanity from monsters works is that once you kill the area boss, the monsters will no longer drop humanity. Also, you can only gain 10 humanity from monsters per area.

The monsters that drop humanity are: Butcher, Infested Ghoul (Blunt), Pisaca, Small Undead Rat, Large Undead Rat, Giant Undead Rat, Skeleton Baby, Snow Rat

Also, many NPCs (characters, not monsters) will drop humanity.

No, you'll get an Estus Flask, however.

For humanity, here's something I said back in another thread, explaining how humanity drops work...

We're not talking about Humanity item drops. The poster said his counter moved from 00 to 01 randomly which means he had been walking around/killing mobs and he gained humanity somehow.

You receive humanity for killing a number of mobs without dying (automatically added to your humanity score), killing undead skeletons appeared to give me the humanity faster.

Ahhh now that makes sense. So staying alive has a other benifit...

How many do u need to chain kill without dying to receive free humanity???

Edited by Yoda beer

We're not talking about Humanity item drops. The poster said his counter moved from 00 to 01 randomly which means he had been walking around/killing mobs and he gained humanity somehow.

probably a vagrant enemy. someone died in their world, left humanity, never managed to collect it, and it become a living creature in yours. killed it, thus giving you a humanity.