I am looking for a few people to boost a few DLC achievements.

I have 1 friend with 4 controllers and I have 3 controllers.

Boosting sessions will only start if we gather a full team

If we are going to boost Invasion I only start whenever we gather 12 players (guests included)

If interrested put your name in the list and how many controllers available you have

1 Achiever TM + 2 guests

2 Sr Pimienta + 3 guests

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking for anyone that wants to help me to get to inheritor.

Basically need 4 or 8 players, play it as you would normally play but try to max out the game credits in griffball. Also this is sort of to help get my rank legit. I'm currently inheritor so if anyone wants to continue getting others after I have got my rank then feel free to.

The credit limit as far as I can remember is 200,000 per day, max credit's per match is 25,000 if I'm not mistaken. Also I'm not interested remotely in using 2nd controllers that go afk since this is not a risk I want to take. Also there are 5 round people so make sure the 3rd score on either side is on the 5th round.

(Uk time)

Plus remember people if you do this correctly you can have credit limits in about 6 hours or less.

If we are going to boost Invasion I only start whenever we gather 12 players (guests included)

If interrested put your name in the list and how many controllers available you have

1 Achiever TM + 2 guests

2 Sr Pimienta + 3 guests

3 K y l e 023

This should be enough players for the objective playlist so we can get Don't Touch That or Paper Beats Rock (The max party size is 8 I believe)

This should be enough players for the objective playlist so we can get Don't Touch That or Paper Beats Rock (The max party size is 8 I believe)

I need Don't touch that and 2 from infection mode 1 defiant other anniversary and breakpoint in Invasion all of them require 12 player except Dont touch that

Edited by Achiever TM

1 Achiever TM + 2 guests

2 Sr Pimienta + 3 guests

Im down for this. I have 2 controllers total, so me + 1 guest

GT: KratWeezy

I need these achieves left:

Dont touch that

Paper beats rock

All alone

Stick it to the man

1 Achiever TM + 2 guests

2 Sr Pimienta + 3 guests

3 K y l e 023

4 KratWeezy + 1 Guest

5 WentyBR + 2 Guests

I think we have enough players.

i just need these achv:

Dont touch that

Paper beats rock

All alone

I've been messaged by two more interested players.

1 Achiever TM + 2 guests

2 Sr Pimienta + 3 guests

3 K y l e 023

4 KratWeezy + 1 Guest

5 WentyBR + 2 Guests

6 The Super Bob ? guests

7 Typo Mastah + 1 guest

I believe we all need Defiant achievements so we're going to try those first.

I also need Emergency room, we might get luck and do it while going for All alone. Sr Pimienta and Typo are also missing Emergency room.

You Blew it up is the last achievement I need but for that a total of 6 players with 1 more guest are required, if we can't do it with this party I will message more people interested in doing it.

I am available almost every day from 5.30-7.30pm GMT0, at weekends (not the next two because I am going to be out).

I'm interested in helping out. I have 3 controllers if need be, and I still need emergency room, all alone, you ate all the chips, don't touch that, and you blew it up! I'm usually on most nights so message me if you need an extra person or if you are willing to help out. Gamertag is D4kapa

1 Achiever TM + 2 guests

2 Sr Pimienta + 3 guests

3 K y l e 023

4 KratWeezy + 1 Guest

5 WentyBR + 2 Guests

6 The Super Bob ? guests

7 Typo Mastah + 1 guest

8 R0CKSTAR J + 1-3 guests

9 D4kapa + 2 guests

I will add everyone to my friends..

if there are enough people online to boost tomorrow I will start a session and invite you

If anyone needs people for a group or a group already going I'd like to join in. I have all 3 DLC packs (noble, anniversary, defiant) and any of the achievements will be appreciated since I need them all as of right now.

Best times are typically from 8pm-midnight (EST) during the week. any time on weekends. Thanks

If anyone needs people for a group or a group already going I'd like to join in. I have all 3 DLC packs (noble, anniversary, defiant) and any of the achievements will be appreciated since I need them all as of right now.

Best times are typically from 8pm-midnight (EST) during the week. any time on weekends. Thanks

I would want to help out and get in on some of those achievements myself (I have 8 more DLC achievements left) but unfortunately I can only go from Noon - 5pm EST. I can do any day except for Saturdays. Anyone want to help out? -GT: Icido

I'm looking for boosting achievements with anyone who needs help, I have all 3 map packs. The last 6 I need are:

You Blew It Up (Noble)

All Alone (Defiant)

Emergency Room (Anniversary)

Stick it to the Man (Anniversary)

License to Kill Anniversary)

Bounty Hunter (Anniversary)

I'm on most of the time & have 3 controllers so just message me if your interested GT: KAAACHOW

Thanks a lot :)

I'm looking for some help getting some MP achievements as well. I have a few but still need a lot of the Defiant ones. I have all the DLC I just want to finish off this game. I have 4 controllers so could have 3 guests in to help. I can get on tonight from about 8 MST until whenever we get finished. Also available antyime on weekends. Message me if you're interested. GT: Buzz VII