Easy 1000G

dontgoeasyonme

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know Dude. I was messing with you. I told my wife to get it when she saw a price drop or when she got something from Amazon. Still, the video looked pretty cool to me.

Here's a review if you want to see how the game is. This guy usually has spot on reviews. And he actually waits to complete the game before reviewing it (Surprising right) unlike most reviewers out there. I didnt watch the video because its 15 minutes or something long, but I trust this guys reviews so whatever he gives it is a pretty good review on it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7uwNNLrtJk&feature=g-user-u]Battleship: Movie Game Angry Review - YouTube[/ame]

Here's a review if you want to see how the game is. This guy usually has spot on reviews. And he actually waits to complete the game before reviewing it (Surprising right) unlike most reviewers out there. I didnt watch the video because its 15 minutes or something long, but I trust this guys reviews so whatever he gives it is a pretty good review on it.

I'll have to look at it on my laptop...my iPad won't show it. :(. But I got it Saturday when my wife ordered it last week. I played it a little...can't get away from Sniper Elite V2...but while it's not great, it's hardly a POS, that is to me anyway. I'd say anyone curious to rent it.

I had a friend already offer to buy it when I get finished with it, at a reduced price of course. :)

its already frustrating by the 2nd mission on Ensign, frustration and easy dont go together.

the controls suck, theres no auto aim, the pistol is a 1 hit kill but it takes 50 rounds of the alien gun with 300 magazine cause they thought having a backwards recoil system would be fun so it only gets accurate the more you hold the trigger and the m16 is worthless cause no auto aim and its NOT a 1 hit kill so just stick with the pistol

and having to manage the boats at the same time is stupid, i got multiple boats all with radar range over my location yet i can only get 1 of their support at any time and by the time i call in a location, the enemy are already past that point, killed me, or planted the bomb and i gotta wait 50 minutes to beable to call in another strike so i die since i only got 10 seconds to defuse that bomb and theres 450 guys all shooting me

NCIS was "easy"

spot on review.

spot on review.

Finally got around to watching it. Game looks like garbage, but I will still rent it because I would like the gamerscore.

Glad you liked Angry Joe's reviews lol. His reviews are always entertaining and always spot on, I have never disagreed with one of his reviews like I do with literally every other reviewer out there including this websites reviewers.

Well do whatever you want man, I'm not trying to tell you what to do, I'm just giving you my opinion on the game. If you've got money to blow then go for it but I 100% guarantee that this will be bargain bin very quickly. I've played a lot of games and this is textbook bargain bin. When was the last time you say a movie based game stay at $60?

this man speaks the truth. if i didnt work at gamestop and got to check out games i would never ever in my right mind buy the game for $60. itll be 19.99 in a few months.

Its not a hard campaign on the hardest difficulty. You will die just as quickly on easy actually. Big difference is that on easy aliens will die in a couple shots and on admiral it can take clips (depending on distance to target)

Complaining about no autoaim is weak. The gameplay and gunplay is fine in the game.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I might still have a go at a later time but for now Angry Joe's review has kicked it in the nuts for me. I never looked far into the game before adding it to my rental list, why call a game Battleship and make a first person shooter?? lol anyway I like points but even I have limits

• 2 weeks later...

I just finished this and thought it was pretty fun. Followed the guide and played through on Admiral. I like the fact you can pick up perks for your ships and then switch to naval combat mode; adds a lot to the game I think. Also, listening to the radio chatter actually has value in this game, telling you when new ships have entered the theatre etc. Some interesting ideas for the genre.

Agree that there aren't enough checkpoints though, and had to replay some sequences multiple times due to cheap deaths with shredders, PEGs, or thugs spawning unexpectedly.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Personally, I found "Battleship" to be a letdown because while I didn't necessarily expect a major slam-dunk, it just seemed to devolve into a half-ass FPS that for some reason, felt rushed out the door, like as an attempt to rake in cash.

That all said, I do however give "Battleship" a 'Gamers medal of honor' as it is to date, the only game so far that I've been able to earn all 1000 gamer points. No other game, as of this writing has that honor. Every other game I've played has suffered from having one or two achievements that are absolutely impossible to unlock, either through outrageous requirements or requiring having a several Xbox friends all at once. "Battleship" though avoids all of that and thus, it rests in peace. :)

Edited by DonTrombone7704

• 4 months later...