Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

• 10 months later...
  • Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just want to knock the on-line achievements out as quick as possible. I bought this game for the single player story. So if anyone out there wants to hammer out the on-line achievements tonight (Wednesday) let me know. It's my night off from work and I'm looking to get these done, as well as a few others.

GT: Apoch Weiss

send message first before a request so I know it's about Overlord II!

Looks like all but one can be done in player matches, so shouldn't be hard to accompish in one sitting.

I just want to knock the on-line achievements out as quick as possible. I bought this game for the single player story. So if anyone out there wants to hammer out the on-line achievements tonight (Wednesday) let me know. It's my night off from work and I'm looking to get these done, as well as a few others.

GT: Apoch Weiss

send message first before a request so I know it's about Overlord II!

Looks like all but one can be done in player matches, so shouldn't be hard to accompish in one sitting.

I was hoping to do the same! I get home around 9pm eastern and will play till 2 or 3 am. Ill send u a mesg.

The achievement Adversary kill an opposing Overlord 20 times in ranked versus matches, has to be done in one match. Also The Big D, Pillager, Snatcher, and Conqueror have to be done in ranked matches. Finally if the person you are playing quits while you are in the lead, it will count as a win….this can be used for some quick boosting. This is how I did mine. :woop:

I'm looking to get the online achievements before I start going into the single player again. I'm on vacation at the moment and can help anyone who may need it.

Send a friend request to Mobius54. I'm going to be online most of the week all day. Just mention your from Xbox360achievements.org and I'll add you.

http://card.mygamercard.net/gel/black/Mobius54.png

Edited by Mobius54