Achievement Trading Thread

Kaens

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyone is interested i want to do all the online achievements for this game including the 2 hard ones. (1000 matches and Hi rounder) If anyone is interested i am on the east coast will be home at 5pm, gamertag jimmyhova. Also if you have this ach but will help anyway i will help you with anything you choose.

Hey, Jimmy, you found the site! ;) I hope you put me down at your reference hehe. I can trade some of these with you, but I don't think I'm down for doing 1000 at once! I think it took me about an hour to do 40 matches so 1000 matches = long ass time!

• 2 weeks later...

im a high rounder and i will help you get the acheivement if your willing to help me get some acheivements.

i will take any were from 3-6 hours to boost to high rounder.

and DO NOT send a friends request withouth a message letting me know why you want me to add you to my friends list.

Anyone feel free to message me: SaiSpag, I will be in later on, I'm always up for a couple of games a day or boosting for a few hours, w/e just message me.

Also, the 1000 games played is just 1000 games yeah? If I lose all 1000 then I still get it?

• 2 weeks later...
im a high rounder and i will help you get the acheivement if your willing to help me get some acheivements.

i will take any were from 3-6 hours to boost to high rounder.

and DO NOT send a friends request withouth a message letting me know why you want me to add you to my friends list.

Will your rank go down from losing or anything?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...