GFWL Good Deals

Deific Aberrant

Games from the Steam Summer Sale

These are not in the Daily Deals that you see first when you go on the main page.

These are the ones I have found while going through the games, there may be more which I haven't seen.

I live in the UK, hence the prices in £.

Thanks again, Matthew!

For anyone interested, it looks like all the offers listed above expire on the 22nd of July, with the exception of Bioshock 2, which is a daily deal, and currently has 43 hours :confused: left to run.

Now to find one of those adapters for wireless 360 controllers to PC. :)

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks again, Matthew!

For anyone interested, it looks like all the offers listed above expire on the 22nd of July, with the exception of Bioshock 2, which is a daily deal, and currently has 43 hours :confused: left to run.

Now to find one of those adapters for wireless 360 controllers to PC. :)

Check Fleaby/Ebay tons there lol.

I have edited the list I posted above with all the games, and added these ones that are on sale.

Please do check the info of the game yourself to make sure it uses GFWL.

Operation Flashpoint: Red River Link £2.49

Red Faction: Guerrilla Link £7.49

Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Link £11.49

Resident Evil 5 Link £6.99

Section 8 Link *Check* GFWL may have been removed from the Steam Version £0.99

Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Republic Heroes Link £4.68

Stormrise Link *Check* I dont know if it uses Steam/GFWL £7.49

Street Fighter IV Link £6.99

Street Fighter X Tekken Link £9.99

Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition Link £7.49

Test Drive: Ferrari Racing Legends Link £10.34

The Club Link £4.99

Toy Soldiers Link £2.49

Virtua Tennis 4 Link £7.49

Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II Link £9.99 or Complete Pack £14.99

Edited by matthewh00
Same as my above post

Check Fleaby/Ebay tons there lol.

You know what? You read my mind! Ebay was the first place I checked; you must actually be Yoda. :p PSYCHIC.

I don't even know what Fleaby is though, I'm assuming that's U.S only. Okay, just thought to google it! Didn't find out much but I'll just get one off Ebay. Also, how is 225mb/s download speed only better than 96%? WTF?!??

Thanks for the heads up. I already own every racing game for GFWL but I picked up Ace Combat AH as I loved playing that on the 360 and also bought both RE games!

Is Fuel even worth £1.74?

Also: Thanks to Matthew, for updating us again!

I paid £40 for it on Xbox and really enjoyed it, one of the biggest maps you'll ever see in a video game too. It could have been smoother but it's a pretty challenging game.

Hmmm, might get it. Just ordered a controller adapter! Might get Fallout as well ;) after finding out about the achievements on that, although I might wait until Xmas for anything non-essential, I've got enough to be playing already.

You know what? You read my mind! Ebay was the first place I checked; you must actually be Yoda. :p PSYCHIC.

I don't even know what Fleaby is though, I'm assuming that's U.S only. Okay, just thought to google it! Didn't find out much but I'll just get one off Ebay. Also, how is 225mb/s download speed only better than 96%? WTF?!??

Is Fuel even worth £1.74?

Also: Thanks to Matthew, for updating us again!

Fleaby = Ebay its a joke about how cheap or overpriced people can be on there lol.

Ms. Splosion Man is on Steam as well.

Currently 50% ($4.99) - could wait to see if it drops more though /shrug.

The game doesn't have GFWL listed in the description; however, the community discussion has people stating it's GFWL. Also stackable I believe.

Yes it is triple stack ftw!

Fallout 3 GOTY edition is currently 5$ on steam right now as part of the summer sale. A great pick up for people wanting easy gamerscore(via console commands) and a great openworld game. Im not sure how long it will remain as its under one of the countdowns.

Edited by SicklyPlague

Fallout 3 GOTY edition is currently 5$ on steam right now as part of the summer sale. A great pick up for people wanting easy gamerscore(via console commands) and a great openworld game. Im not sure how long it will remain as its under one of the countdowns.

Can't all the gamerscore be earned without the DLCs by using those commands? From what I've read, it seems like you don't even need to own the DLCs to get all the achievements. (Can someone please confirm this :)) And the regular edition is even cheaper :dance: (£2.49 over here)

Also, the deal currently has 44 hours left.