The good morality choices are twisted,lol(Spoilers)

Zombiedrd

The choices are stupid. Technically, the answer you give is totally based on your opinion of what is right, and what is wrong....but in this game, the choices are based entirely on what the developers thought was right and what was wrong.

I honestly don't see what is so wrong with:

[spoiler=kid]the kid go for the gun so he can "help" us, but instead, after he grabs it, he starts dancing like a ****ing idiot. That stupid mistake alone just means he deserves to die.

That's my opinion anyway.

If you watch the cutscenes after your choices you'll see that the people that die are bad people (at least the tiger and the kid). The tiger kills a guy who just robbed a store and shot the clerk, the kid kills some of the 40th day pricks who were holding his family hostage.

As for what "you think is right and wrong", morality is defined as "conformity to ideals of right human conduct". So, the choices that are considered positive in the game are actually positive as far as 99% of society is concerned. If you think that letting a little kid run out from a hiding spot in the middle of a gunfight is moral, then you've got problems.

If you watch the cutscenes after your choices you'll see that the people that die are bad people (at least the tiger and the kid). The tiger kills a guy who just robbed a store and shot the clerk, the kid kills some of the 40th day pricks who were holding his family hostage.

As for what "you think is right and wrong", morality is defined as "conformity to ideals of right human conduct". So, the choices that are considered positive in the game are actually positive as far as 99% of society is concerned. If you think that letting a little kid run out from a hiding spot in the middle of a gunfight is moral, then you've got problems.

Yes, but the beacon guy is killed no matter your choice, if you help the chick the Russian has she kills his wounded wife in the hospital and was going to kill his child until he gets there, the security guard is working for Jonas, and killing your partner is a waste since the nuke and the threat of more civilian massacres were a lie and Jonas is killed in all three choices. So the majority of the choices are twisted as the moral choice results in more deaths or helps bad guys(Security Guard).

Yes, but the beacon guy is killed no matter your choice, if you help the chick the Russian has she kills his wounded wife in the hospital and was going to kill his child until he gets there, the security guard is working for Jonas, and killing your partner is a waste since the nuke and the threat of more civilian massacres were a lie and Jonas is killed in all three choices. So the majority of the choices are twisted as the moral choice results in more deaths or helps bad guys(Security Guard).

I laughed at the Security guard one. Taking the guns results in his death, via a deflected bullet but that wasn't the funny bit, it was the lack of reaction from either of 'em that got me chuckling. Eh, maybe I'm sick.

Saying that though, I did feel bad for the kid/tiger. So maybe I'm a sick pussy.